Sign in to follow this  
Derek

have you ever..

Aaliyyah   

looooooool I hate people who complain a lot too, I mean we all have a moments where we feel like complaining abt lil things, but there are people who complain most often and thats so irritating. If you don't wanna hear her yapping, how abt u do something so she can include you on the people she hates smile.gif

salaam

Malika   

C&H, your 'friend'is suffering from low self esteem,those whom lack self awareness tend to br so negative about themselves and everything around them.

Off topic: Someone said something about me,and I am so tempted to approach them,and give them my piece of mind..But again that will mean,what she said has disturbed my ego,and I would hate to let the ego control me...By heck! I shall be human and phone her tonight..argh :mad:

What do you girls think?

Aaliyyah   

actually a friend of mine was in the same boat as you are, another girl said something abt her behind her back something that isn't even true. So she phoned me and asked me if should call the girl and confront her about it, and I told her don't. sababto ah qof haduu wax xun dibtaada ka dhoho and you asked them about it they gonna think qiimo in ay leeyihiin. I told her to let her come forward and apologize and if she doesn't then just drop her friendship all together. I hate people who backbite people...so basically I wouldn't advice you to call her, don't. As long as you are certain she said whatever behind your back let her come forward. And, if she doesn't ignore her....

hopefully thats what u were asking lol...

my 2 cents

salaam

Aaliyyah   

well its not nice to talk about other in a negative way..and even worse spreading things that are not true..

salaam

^as someone who's just had an unhealthy dose of BS from someone else recently, trust me I know, I wanted to stick a fist in her mouth for ever and ever amen. But still, what's the point of waging war against every utterance made against us? People get what's coming to them.

AAliyah,

I dont have the heart to be intentionally mean to her :mad: .

Asia,

Even if I was to share, my soul is waaaaaaaaaay too esbeshal icon_razz.gif

Malika,

I just think she hates life itself.Nothing I can do and no she aint my friend. I dislike the fact that she drains my energy all day long. Enuff vent, off I go to lunch[and here she comes :( ].

chubacka   

^^^ hahahaha @ here she comes.

jst stop listening and mayb she will get the mes. I had a friend like that, would phone me to tell me the most minute things that annoyed her during the day, things that really u shouldn't even waste your own time thinking about let alone bore someone else with :rolleyes:

I realised after a while she was completely self obbessed and not worth waste time on, jst ignored her phone calls after that an she seemed to have got the mes. Don't think some ppl will ever change. Try hanging out with some other ppl so its not jst the two of you and she won't have the opportunity to moan in your ear.

Aaliyyah   

C & H loooooooooool poor you, am like you in a way that I don't confront people but since she works with you, you gonna see her day in and day out. So you gotta be straight forward, don't be mean but just make your point and tell her to stop complaining about her life.....

salaam

Miriam1   

Umm...people who complain too much about thier personal lives are no doubt boring and annoying...

making take on some self relflection I am thinking now I probably complain too much about my boss...

Indhoos   

Start hanging around and laughing with those that the complainer complains about and see what happens.

For back stabbers, consider the deed a warning b/c now you know where they stand with you then be on your guard later on.