Sign in to follow this  
Hayat

Do MeN Find successful WoMaN intimidating?

Katrina   

Thanks Kooleey, I had some amazing female friends help me thru it. My family needed me so nothing they did would have faultered me. :D

Castro, crippled sperm?! That's serious, I understand those brothers now. icon_razz.gif

I'd imagine medical or pharmacy school would be harder.

PS. Castro guess who's in the hearing? hehe

As much as i am flattered, i am sorry but i am in a very happy monogomous relationship. Mrs Brown says hi folks

Loooooooooooool. Darn! Had to ask. I almost got my friend's hopes up :D .

-------------------------------------------------

Get Up!Up Even the best fall down sometimes

:Originally posted by Katrina

They're LYING sis, so many guys spout that rubbish but actions speak louder than words. Heck check the stat's or ask women from all over, men from most cultures need to feel superiour to women, everything else is crap or look around how many do you know who back up what they say

Quite a few actually.One of the guys who gave me this big arsed speech is now married to my best friend's sister.Whom might I add just gave birth to a son and is due to start her masters in business in the new school year.There are others like him too so I will give credit where it is due.So yeah it does happen but on the other hand ruun baa sheegtey.There are liars/bigots who are the majority out there and I do need to be careful and less naive when taking in what they say.I just expect a grown arsed adult to tell me the truth in what he believes!Is this so much to ask for?!Lol

"I'm sure there must be nice somali guys but don't expect somali men to be like your father or brothers...fatal error #1"

I agree to some point.Thing is sis it MUST be of some advantage to look at the relationship between the dude's parents,siblings and their spouse(s) and so forth no?Although in some likelyhood he may not follow suit but it's a more smarter risk then taking a shot with a dude who hasn't had an example(s) to follow.Ie-A supportive father or a hard working mother?

What do you think?How far do you agree?

P.s I am not saying that dudes who haven't had a great upbringing are not capable of raising a stable and beautiful family unit.I'm just comparing and contrasting over the big picture.

FatB   

Success is not determined by how wealthy you are or how luxurious your life is it is measured by... on the last day do you have enough weight on your scales to give you passage to heaven? what are worldly objects with eternal misfortune and calamity?

think out side the square you live in

Katrina   

What do you think?How far do you agree?

Xalimopatra , sorry for the late reply. :cool:

First of all YES its too much to ask for! icon_razz.gif Secondly, I do agree with all that you said. My comments were referring to the majority and not the minority but yes its natural that some will exist that back up their convictions. I'm not so bitter that I deny their existence.

Lol @ "big @rse lecture", Castro gives those ocassionally but I think it's coz he's desperate for future role models for his daughters. Our resident senile & geriatric adeer is using me. icon_razz.gif

I think you misunderstood my second quote. Jawa' said all she knows are her father and brothers. I was warning her that don't expect faraaxs (halimos or anyone) in school, work or life to be as good or honorable as she says the men in her family are. But for sure, how a faraax interacts with his family is crucial. What kind of household and role models he had or didn't have tells a lot. That's why family reputation is highly valued in Islam as it should. Ofcourse like everything else their are exceptions to the rule as you already stated. :D