Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Anybody can do this ???

OG_Girl   

LoooL@Somali wearing mask.

Girl, You and I will have problem with Somalis. Either they are too Somali or we are too Arab and guess what? I read some where that 2 extremists meet some where , So better to hold the stick from the middle smile.gif .

Salam

Salma   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

LoooL@Somali wearing mask.

Girl, You and I will have problem with Somalis. Either they are too Somali or we are too Arab and guess what? I read some where that 2 extremists meet some where , So better to hold the stick from the middle
smile.gif

Salam

^^^ LOOL na maaha sidaas,Iam not extermist siso and u know that very well ( la qawlan wla fe3lan). Moi Sensitive with fragile heart (made7 nfsa) :D It just that the guy posted a weird photo (Bwt, It could be unreal) and he asked a simple question "Anybody can do this"?

Bs madry sistah somehow somewhat someone said something soooooooo silly: Arabs o ma Arabs, what the nationalities have to do with this??

We are talking about an Action, why to mention Nations.

Salam

OG_Girl   

Originally posted by: Clasique:

(made7 nfsa)

^^ Yabelah 6aq walla rafsah icon_razz.gif .

Wallah , I don't know what this picture to do with Nation, Some people obsessed with Arab.

Anyways I think this picture is fake.

Salam

Yeah u r right ! it has nothing to do with nation . . . . I've been thinking of why the question is . . . though we all said s/thing about it . . .

Any way, i wonder if anyone can do this action and tell me why ppl do this if it is true . . I think only Budists can do these magic things/acitons . . . .

aniga wejigaaba i xanuunay markaan arkay . . .

Axxxxxxxxxxx

OG Moti   

He might be Iranian Shi'a .. They do amazing things in Ashura day.. sickining but amazing all in the name of Ali and sadness for him..

Allah kariim

Peace