Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Do you still remember Hargeysa?

NGONGE   

If you build a 20 story building in the middle of that city you will be able to see every caasho, xaliimo and nasra as they hang their washing topless (as in hajabless but one aims to excite). :D

Ibtisam   

^^I'm Ibtisam, commented all over your pictures, what more do you want me to send you. icon_razz.gif

LOOOL @ topless, Ngonge I don't think you can comment on Hargisa, they already have a 15 story building and I went to the top floor and did not see any topless women [not that I was looking for them :D ]

Ngonge it even had a lift taht worked! :eek:

Ok , now don't let me look around to see any topless chick walking around me ,,, :D

A friend of mine had a problem with those topless women ,,,,,, He used to crumble and lost his words ,,, :D

nuune   

JB, gettin excitied about topless women, waryaa you need hilib geel, orodoo Gargaar hodheel tag, dis is my fav bar next to Dahabshiil office :D

Maya, kan fooqa ah ee la seexdo baa gargaar la yidhaahdaa, kan kele ee wax laga cuno weligiiba Waaheen buu ahaa lakin dadku gargaar uun bay ugu yeedhaan oo wuu shiiqiyay ,,, :D

I like their food weliba the white beans is so yummyy ,,,, and the Hilib ,,

RedSea   

ciyaal qudhac dheer. Guryihii stationkii weynaa ee garage haan jiray(hadana loo badalay police stationka) kasii jeeday ayaan ahayn.

Halkaasi ayaan ku dhashay kuna barbaari. Laakin markii lasoo noqday waxaan degnayn calaamadaha.

adigana abti?