Sign in to follow this  
Chocolate and Honey

Oh God! would you divorce your wife if she lied to you...

Kamaavi   

Kuusha, Xaalku degan weeye.

Turns out you are not even arguing with your Yarayska! hahahaha

Somedays this place really is a madhouse.

I am happy today as my mom will supposedly arrive this week, she has been out joyriding across the country so no guarantees, but maybe...eventually.....

nuune   

^^^ C& Honey, walashiis, Hope everything goes well for both of them in their upcoming new lifes.

Koolo, xaa ii weydiineesay what is Juus Gareen while you replied to my topic of that many years ago :Deven Cara who asked me that replied to that topic long ago :D

Kool_Kat   

Nuune, hadaleeba soo aqriyee...War naga leexo, qosol leenba ka jiray seen wax u xasuustaa? But really how would it work, from the women's side? Like I said then, what if ee faro yartahay, ama uu qaboow jiro markaas - see ku ogaani iyada? LOOOOOL...

nuune   

Koolo, lol iga aamus heedhe ma qosli karee :D:D

Kolleey waa inaan wareestaa gabdhaha sameeyey jus gareenta, wa mutacallimiin

Kool_Kat   

JB, dhoolacaseenta naga kala yaree hee meesha...Mise waxaad isku ogtahay?

Gheele, wax waalan...lol...Saaxiibteed aa? Sheekadaas too iga dambeysay waaye!

Nuune, adi niikadaas lee ku jir...Maalinkii lagu juusgareeyo lee is diyaari...

Ar bas, ha i dambaajinina...Maskiintoona waa la furooyaa idinkana qosol aa ku jirtiin...Sheemo! :D

Pujah   

aw poor girl she forgot to get it restored I mean if you gonna lie do it properly eh! icon_razz.gif

Seriously I heard thru the gossip mill stories about some women going to Africa or to certain doctors to make certain future kasband never finds out her previous shenanigans.

BOB   

I can't believe I even commented on it...Ceebey Tacaal...Nuune no Qarxis...ha i qarxin yaan hadana qoorta la iqabane...lool

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ashkiro   

@It is about virginity. He said he always dreamed of marrying and since he's been playing " da field he can smell a non-virgin woman.

What a creep. How long/well did she know this man? From the sound of things, he seemed to never have loved her or respected her, to have shamed her in such a public manner. My heart goes out to her, I'A it will only make her stronger. Better to be separated at this stage than at a later stage in the marriage.