Sign in to follow this  
Chocolate and Honey

Oh God! would you divorce your wife if she lied to you...

NinBrown   

This girl is very lucky indeed.....even if she wasn't a V and repented from her actions...why should she tell him beforehand?

I don't understand this whole blood thing...cos couple people asked me at work....

...anyone care to explain how it supposed to work!!!

Aaliyyah   

well if as you said the brother use to sleep around but changed and asked for tawbah. Shouldn't he be more understanding to his wife who happens to be on the same boat as him?? really think about it??..a man who changed and asked for tawbah wouldnt divorce his wife simply because she wasnt v**? ..

As for your last statement, that won't happen if my life depended on it. Anyone with tainted history is just not going to get second glance from me icon_razz.gif

Cynical if someone slept around without being married? what does that make them??..and here I am talking from religious perspective. To answer your question a non v** girl who slept around without being married is not pure....sadly that's the case. And, it happens to be one of the major sins in Islam. But, of course Allah is merciful and forgives those who come back to him and repent.

BOB   

War LUUQADA badala Awoowgiin La jannee Agah! WE KNOW inaa English taqaanaan...bloody maryooleey wax bartay nac-nac badanaa?

Peace, Love & Unity.

Kool_Kat   

^Bal uyara kaadi, wax yar kadib baan aqrindoonaan sheekadaasee... :D

Waxaan maqli jiray 'dameerba dameerkuu ka foolxun yahay ka haraanti kulul'...He basically adimtted to being a male *ummmwhatstheword* wh*** uuba naag virgin eh rabaa! Sheekoyo kunacay bay tiri islaan aan geerigdeeda maqal...

NGONGE   

^^ BOB,

I used up my Somali quota for the day, saaxib. Iga raali aho.

Too many people saying she's a lucky girl! She got divorced after one month. Poeple are probably talking about her story everywhere. Many don't believe her. Luck these is not like it used to be.

Ibtisam   

well if as you said the brother use to sleep around but changed and asked for tawbah. Shouldn't he be more understanding to his wife who happens to be on the same boat as him?? really think about it??..a man who changed and asked for tawbah wouldn’t divorce his wife simply because she wasnt v**? ..

AALiyah the issue is not that she is not a Virgin, the issue is she LIED about it!!

As for your statement, Subxanllah, if you think you deserve forgiveness in all your crimes (whatever they might be) then how can you not forgive something Allah SWT has forgiven someone for. Who knows you might be better off with the same brother you look down upon for thir past mistakes, while you end up with one who has a so called good history, but because of your attitude they go bad AFTER you marry them. IT takes a lot for someone to recognise their mistakes and repent and stay away from that crime.

Malika   

BOB,

waar maxaa nagaa rabtaa! ah,naa daa hee aan kaa shekeynee..bisinka!

Aaliyah,how would you know if he has a tainted history or not? icon_razz.gif

Aaliyyah   

Ibtisam you're right sis. I should be able to forgive someone allah swt forgave? but how do I know he changed? allah knows whats in that guy's heart. But I don't. If i know he had one bad history I cant get myself to look beyond his history at least I dont think I can...Allah knows best!!

Malika, I don't know sis. That's why I pray all the time so Allah swt will guide to the right person. And, it clearly says in the quran...good men are for good women...

So I put my faith in my creator...and I know that Allah swt will look out for those who are always lookin for his guidance...

salaam

BOB   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ BOB,

I used up my Somali quota for the day, saaxib. Iga raali aho.

You know a friend of mine once read your Somali and he almost CRIED literally because he felt so sad for you but I wish you should've seen his face when I told him that you are a father and you were teaching your kids how to write & speak fluent Somali. :D:D

Malika...Mo'oneye Kisomali huruma bwana :D

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ibtisam   

And, it clearly says in the quran...good men are for good women...

Out of context, a repenter is a good man, could even be better than you because they are humble, regretful and trying to make up for their mistakes, while you (not you personally but someone who stayed away from major sins) might think you they don’t need to pray so hard, because after all, they’ve done nothing major.

As for how do I know they changed, this is contradicted by your last statement, you can never know anything for sure, it is your trust in ALLAH, faith and trust in the value of what you partner says and their fear of Allah (not you), rather than ultimate proof of what is in their hearts, which you can never have.

Faheema.   

I think the Farax isn't smart enough to conjure that kinda plan...you're giving him too much credit Ibti smile.gif The issue is her viginity and he wanted to name and shame her for whatever reason.

However, if the issue was the LIE, then he would have a better case and might have work it out who knows. He certainly wouldn't have mention that small detail, inanta ceebteeda waa loo qariyaa baa la yidhi More importanly, people have lied about worse things and they're still married...Waan la isku qorin I suppose.

Aaliyyah   

Ibtisaam you are absolutely right sis. I agree with you. However, I am a human being and I know I will not be able to trust someone like that. And, if I dont trust that person then thats no healthy way to start a relationship.

wa salaam