Sign in to follow this  
Mombasa_QUEEN

Somali guy need to keep there hand to them self

hey all

these is common nowadays and not only me but all my gurl that i hang out with knows that somali guys have some bad fellings toward us let me say when i graduate from high school me and couple of my friend decided to go out of the city for our school which happend and when we went there there was no somali it was a school where majority are white so we got used to coz we dont hate so my second year in university alot iam saying alot of somali people came a mix of gurlz and guy we thought it will be cool since we dint have no somali ppl in our skool so it pass on and iam a type of lady that wount care what i do is just like my self for who iam so one guy comes approch to me one day saying abayo i knw you have a nice hair but dont you think you can hide it since our religion is bad to show ya hair i respected him and i was like sure walal and thanx for the reminder even though i dint have the attention of going home and get my qamar but atleast i respected him so it goes on and on so one time the same guy saw me in the hall way rushing to a class he called on my name and i stop and i was like hey he came ima serious grab me on hes arm so bad and so tight that i felt ancofortable and i was like i dont appriciate the way u hug me you knw you like a bro to me so respect me so all iam saying is nowadys somali guy dont respect us and the most reason is they think if a somali lady who is wearing pants and no qamar and shyt like that they think they a slut and shit like that no offence but somali guy need to keep there hand to them self so ladys do you fell like you are not safe with a somali guy or what?

no offence all ya somali guy up in here

I don't have a clue with what you just wrote, but I am still stunned about the part "you being a sophomore in university."(AMAZING, Ma' Ashallah)(HE HAD NO RIGHT TO GRAB U, OFCOURSE YOU SHOULD HIT HIM BACK redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif )

lol lazie i hope i got ya name write anyway these is the deal with somali guy if they see a female dress in other way other than somali culture and what the religion tell us they think we slut so they tend to not shukansi us but try to touch our body and shyt and it happens alot where iam but hope fully they will learn there lesson soon

dawoco   

Of the things that i could understand in ur story, the guy preached u about hijab one day and then grapped and hugged u the next. Thats hypocricy.

Tell him to not try it on again, and if that particular brother happens to have a hand that is outa control, you my sister need to develop a knee that is also beyond ur control...Thankfully not all our nomad brothers are like that. For the minority that is, show no mercy!

You should single this guy rather than profile awhole group. I was expecting you to run down an orgy of grabbing by somali men. By the way all men do occasionaly grab females, its not a somali men problem but all men problem. I have been guilty of that incidents in the past. But its not that bad...

Hmmm I would say that was another line for would u be ma gal or something smile.gif Cant believe what the dude did if its true and not all somali guys do that by the way. Will you be specific rather than general.

loooooooooooool@rudy........bax grab on GANBAR waryaa....leave queen's motanka out of this :D:D

Queen, you says he grabed your arm and then hugged you, because you were wearing some see-thru clothes or you were in thoose jeans .May be he was wondering how you got into them jeans to begin with....

Moral of this story is....don't wear anything that would make a brother "close his eyes and bite his lips" when eva he see's you walking in the hallways........it's hard enuff for us as it's :D:D

asxantu

Kool_Kat   

LOOOOL@LAYZIE, I GUESS YOU'RE POINT WENT RIGHT ABOVE THE HEAD, WOOSH!!!

QUEEN, I really tried my best to read your story, but as RUDY said madaxaa i xanuunay!!! Try to get a period or comma somewhere so I can take a breath...

Which University do you go to? Just CURIOUS!!!

Pucca   

GOD yall are xaasid...rubbin in her face bout her lil grammar errors...

sis Queen dont let guys push u around like that, cuz if u let him and do nothin the first time, he'll just repeat it thinkin you wont do nothin the second time. take out your dacas and give him a beatin he aint never gonna forget!

ta ta

nuune   

mutakalim lool, yaabka yaabkiis waaye, waad yaabtay at last :D

queen, sister, that guy is a wackoooooow, if i was there, i wouldn't tolerate of what he did and i would have give him some jeesto sabbaaxato qonof iyo wax la kala garan waayo baan iskugu dari lahaa akhlaaq xumaha, bilaa aadaabta ah, asluubtu ka suushay, anshaxiina ka tagay.

LuCkY   

AsaLaamu ALaikum,

M_Queen I wouLd personaLLY teLL him off...!TeLL him to keep his hands to himseLf(we Learned this in kindergarten) because he is invading your personaL space-TOo Touchy-FeeLy-- :eek: ...I hate men LIke Dat.Anyway best of Luck Sis.

LoL@BooLbaro...nuune with a different name and 'tude.

BTW:Your previous KMC was funny.

Peace :D !