Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Tuugo isbaheystay

On 11/3/2019 at 1:49 PM, Dhagax-Tuur said:

MMA,  

It could be a rumour,  but I heard it was cancelled.  I used the so called service,  and it's true,  it's an effing racket.  

In the words of one Somali politician-cum-comedian, "HSM's administration wasn't corrupted,  they were looters ". 

Dhagaxtuur, lacagta baadka ah still exists to this day. I flew from Xamar on Oktoobar 12 and we paid the seven dollars forced fee.

Dalmar1   
39 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Dhagaxtuur, lacagta baadka ah still exists to this day. I flew from Xamar on Oktoobar 12 and we paid the seven dollars forced fee.

President Farmaajo ignores their tuugnimo, in the hopes that reer Unaka Leh dont turn their eyes on him, he is allowing this theft and looting that occurs on the Somali Citizens simply because he is afraid of their wrath.

Madaxweynaha waa inuu ku qasbaa la xisaabtanka kuwan tuugadahan ku nool caasimada

19 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

President Farmaajo ignores their tuugnimo, in the hopes that reer Unaka Leh dont turn their eyes on him, he is allowing this theft and looting that occurs on the Somali Citizens simply because he is afraid of their wrath.

Madaxweynaha waa inuu ku qasbaa la xisaabtanka kuwan tuugadahan ku nool caasimada

Tuugada waa kuwaa taageertid ee xaa isbadalay, widaay?