Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Offensive or Hilarious?

Ibtisam   

I think it is offensive, because it mocks the second pillar of Islam, the Salah, the object of belief, one of the final directives by our beloved Prophet (pbuh) before he parted this world and the act which will be the basis of the first question on the Day of Ressurection.

Yes Muslims can't have a laugh, a joke and a giggle about things, but it is quite a different matter when the Divine and His instruction and things beloved to Him are used as the butt of jokes.

WHAt do you think?

http://www.mpacuk.org/images/stories/salah_in_the_ snow.jpg

The picture was taken by the MPAC kids (www.mpacuk.org)

NGONGE   

What's your problem, Ibti? The 'Imam' there is whiter than white. :D

I wouldn't go as far as calling it offensive(but then again, not many things offend my senses these days - well, other than the size of that darn photo). It's a silly prank by some confused kids.

They're your lot. Go and get some ajar by giving them some good naseexa instead of being offended. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^I did, sent them a earful and I plan on calling one of the ones in the picture later on. :mad:

P.s. So how do I make it smaller?

Just put the link there instead, Ibti...I don't think it has anything offensive, just plain silly though. I wonder if the snow man(iman)is also chewing Qaad...Ibti if you know some of the guys, tell one with the beard and glasses that he is too old to be playing in the snow :D:D

MZanzi   

Ibti i Resized with powerpoint ...You can use Powerpoint to edit your photographs with advanced features like transparency, masking, and custom borders.

Ibtisam   

^^^I expect better from them, hence the earful, naseexa is for strangers to be polite :D

Afro, I'll try another dya. thanks.

IBZ is a member of this group and has appeared on various videos promoting their views. Now she has the audacity to distance herself from their actions. MPACUK are non-compromising group, you buy into all their views or don’t select those you like?

Do you know what I mean?

'He is only 20 and he is young at heart' IBZ

I hope you do have a thing for asians!