Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Manliness of man

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Baashi/Xiin & Co. Trying to pidgeon-hole men to be one particular thing is ludicrous. All men need
not
be manly men, we need some pussified.

Bishaaro
, enlighten me dear on what the pussification process entails? I now know what the
of the word is, but I'm interested in the process.

@
Baashi
: and why did you not come out from the onset dressed all in white and declare such pussified statements?

P.S. I can't get over the word Bishaaro brought to my lexicon.
Trying to unleash the demons upon me? You'r so charming dear, your attemtp to get me beat up is so startling.

Castro   

Does anyone know what happened to Haddad? This here is a topic he'd normally break up and beat all of us silly with one liners. Did he quit SOL too? Vacation? Or is he past the caterpillar stage and will return as a butterfly?

E.T., phone home! :D

Baashi   

I noticed that some folks start throwing around unmanly underhand sarcasm elsewhere. I invite them back here to vent...

Ah! Just-In scientific breakthrough on the subject. Why Researchers Have Sex on the Brain. For some odd reason this article was in my hotmail inbox...MSN health & fitness. Must be the Zionist playing tricks on me :D

Baluug   

LOL I can't believe this went on for 6 pages!C'mon guys,I thought you were more manly than that,to let this sort of topic drag on like it has!