Sign in to follow this  
Seeking Paradise

GIVE ME SOME LOVE

Hello everyone, I'm new in Somaliaonline so give me a warm and sweet welcome. I really love my somali people so let me feel your warm love. smile.gif

p.s I'm a lady so dont get mistaken with the handsome somali guy on my avatar. I just find him extremely hot hot hot.

Delilah   

lol, i love the guy, i was kinda hoping u were a guy though, crab!!!! Anyways i welcome u on behalf of everyone else ( here on somaliaonline), so come, sit down, grab a cup of tea and join the ever expanding forum rooms!!!! Good luck greeting aquinted with people, beware of those that tend to be asses though :D Cheers!!!!

OG_Girl   

lol girls, Let me say that I am really in love with that handsome guy's picture .I wish if I know him in real life ...lol.

by the way any one knows him , please contact me icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Head Of Way BIG BIG welcome sister and hope u will enjoy ur stay with us :D

Salaam

A7LA-SHU   

Og-girl.. 3eeb ay dahh? telling ppl to holla at ya just coz the know the brother.. girl let me call my uncle and tell him how bad u is getting lol... ;)icon_razz.gif

wlcm home Head of Way.. mekuasa is Sukasa lol.. i don't even know how to write that. but anyway...

hope u enjoy this place like the rest of us.. shower us with ur lovely ideas. and insha'allah i'll be lookin forward to ur posts sis..

take care n have fun always...

masallama

OG_Girl   

LOL@Magnoona, girl i hate u when u tall every thing to ur uncle ... tell teller icon_razz.gif

Sophist , I don't even know wht did u say :confused:

SALAM

nafta   

Welcome, Wilkommen, Welkom, Soo Dhawoow, Bienvenue, Recepción, Benvenuto, Boa Vinda....anyway i think u get the idea now girl :D

Step right in luvvy, walk around, make urself at home, don't be shy to ask for anything, there's plenty of love left...we're just a jolly bunch, us SOL Nomads! ;)smile.gif

Qac Qaac   

bismillah raxmani raxiim.

Gabdha xishooda ayaa la arki jiray, gabdha ka bilaabaya he is hot hot hot.

loool have fun girls, but keep it halal.