Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

what does somalianqueen do when she likes a guy

Hibo   

Hi everyone how ya how doin? well i have question for ya and i need ur help because i don't what to do.okay see there is this beautiful somalian guy i like and i think he likes me. I mean we are like good friends but i feel more for him and i think he feels the same. But he doesn't do anything about.And i waited for him to come to me but he is not doing that. and i waited long enough.so iam thinking of taking action and telling him how i feel and ask him out. The only problem i have with that is that i feel like he should come and ask me out, not the other way around. After all iam somalianqueen and that's how i was raised. so what should i do?forget about being ladylike and ask him out? or forget about him and move on? because iam not waiting or him anymore.

Girl, go for the man. Men are hard to find nowadays. Men are the world's most precious thing. Make the move as soon as you read my post. You need no more time to waste on holding back. Put your ego aside, go with your heart. If you don't act today, some other queen will. Go, Go.....just do it....I mean it....don't even finish reading this post... go...I am telling you to go....why are you still reading....go call him up and tell him you are in love with him...If every girl grabbed her chance like this, we wouldn't have Somali girls ending up with Jamaicans.

LST.... Somalidu waxaye ku maahmaahdaa "Nin Is faanshaye Waa Ri is nuugtaye".....

To the sista, I suggest that you maintain your believes and Culture...culturally, the guy has to ask you out if he is 'interested' in you. Just cuz it's the 21Century Don't mean you can do everything.... Let the MEN do what they Suppose to do..........

Buubto   

Well sis the only right person dat could answer is u. cuz the q is “what does somalianqueen do when she likes a guy” & ur name is somaliqueen so is inappropriate 4 us to answer.

Any ay I wouldn’t advice u to call the guy & tell how u feel, cuz simply u r a girl & u shouldn’t be making first move. If u do the guy won’t respect u, he will always see u as cheap & easy to get. Like our ppl say “laxba meesha ey isdhigto ayaa lagu goracaa”. If the guy has feelings 4 u he will come forward, if he doesn’t well 4get & move on. If u choice to tell him, well be ready to handle the consequences.

Hibo   

Hi sis i totaly agree with the above sisters don't make no move let him came to u and if he don't then just leave it its not wroth it.

Like they say sis easy came easy go so i strongly advise u do not make a move just see what happens if it was meant to be he'll came to u if not forget about him.

Hibo   

hey girl. all i got say is go get the guy. don't listen to those who say to forget him. u never know what could happen. i mean he could feel the same way u feel about him and he might be shy.so do what u got to do.good luck.

iam a guy and i don't know if am supposed be posting in this post but am do it anyways

there is only oneway find out and thats by u telling him how u feel.

I am a guy and if u told me that u liked me, I wouldn't think ur easy. Thats a myth that somali girls worry about. I don't know who lied to somali girls but if like somebody u let them know. Why worry urself and lose sleep everynite when u can find the answer immediately

go ahead tell the dude what do u have to loose

------------------

(Iriscience)

I got worldwide family all over the earth

And I worry 'bout 'em all for whatever it's worth

From the birth to the hearse, the streets, the guns burst

Words I disperse are here to free minds

And if mine are needy I need to feed mine

Pig   

Tell him? so that we can inflate your already over-sized ego? gimme a break. If you tell him, you will probably give him the right for him to cheat on you, to mistreat you, to dictate the whole relationship. It should never be that way. Nomad girls are supposed to decide when a relationship begins and when it ends...that is the true NOMAD QUEEN.

Hibo   

Somaliqueen,

Honey, listen to me. DO NOT make the first move, DO NOT ask him out. You wouldn't believe how many of my friends have made this mistake. It never works, because you'll start your relationship from a vulnerable position (thats if he is interested, personally I think if he liked u as much as u like him he would've approached u by now).

Take heart, there are plenty more fish in the sea. Let this one go. Maybe it wasn't to be.

Hibo   

Brothers, Brothers

is this 'ego-centricity' that i smell or wax kale?

Sister,

if ya really, really like the bro .. i mean, hadaad U dhimaneysid...!! The most you as a somaali Queen can do is to drop him hints ... i dunno flick ya hair, flash him one of your biggest grins when ever you see him or get a mutual friend to drop a hint on your behalve... if he doesn't act on this the bre ain't interested!!

But 2 ask him out, directly (aah!), why that would be so un-royal!

How many Queens have U seen King hunting in the last Million years?

------------------

'The habit that kicks ya'

Jalaato   

Somalianqueen' please tell him that you're intrested in face to face and see what he does, droping hints right to left, wouldn't help, cuz he may not pick up any nor that eases the pain of love, I am speeking from experience. Act before is too late. You never know what's going on someone else's head. All you can do is, to prove your point. Minewhile, sis you said or a bout moving on, if that is the case, I think there not much love there at the frist place or there are still the Somalianqueen thing. Read on, brother Jalaato'

------"Don't put tomorow what you can do to day"

[This message has been edited by Jalaato (edited 01-07-2002).]

Abdinuur   

This is probably the WOMEN section...is it? Where am I again...?

Anywayz Somalianqueen, if you're cute and really like a queen, forget about him boo and I'll ask you out. Shoooot, I'll even propose to you and get down on my knees cuzz I ain't affraid to just do that and commit to you, you hear.

But if you don't wanna be wit me frown.gif....lol, then honestly, I'd advice you to communicate with that guy you're talkin' about and express how you feel about him. Once you do that, nigga be crawlin' towards you like a dog... biggrin.gif...even flash for him if you have to...just kiddin' tongue.gif..lol...but relationship is 50/50 and forget about how you were raised and all this other bull crap, but just be yourself and you'll win him girl. I can't believe I am talkin'...

Now, I am not sayin' throw your identity and your culture and your dignity away, but hold on to those...hope I am makin' a sense.

'Til next time...

------------------

Learn by other's mistakes, because you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Hibo   

Hey everyone thanxs for the advice. I t really help me.anyway i wrote him letter telling him exactly how i feel. he emailed me back and said he feel the same way.it all work out at the end.