Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Personalities

Salaan...

Aamina:

Jah wareer aas kugu riday miyaa, walashiis? Naga daa nooh. Ani ani lee waaye. Am I a contradictor or what? Naga qaleey hee. smile.gif

C/nuur:

Yeah. Big time. smile.gif You are very, very kind. Heey, ha u bixin yaah. Kaftanka mar mar waala isku lee yahey hee. smile.gif

Macsalaama!!

Ismahan   

Salam All ...

Good topic, but I guess that a person can't describe her/him self fairly, so how about changing this topic in a way that we can describe each others personalities, so plz guys tell me what is bad and good about my personality and sure i ganna accept whatever u say .... cwm23.gif

Abdinuur   

MMA,

Am I being mean to you...? Did I disappointed you...ohhhhh....miskiin...lol

I dont know man...but you're one funny guy too. I consider you as one of the stand-up comics on Somaliaonline. cwm32.gifcwm3.gifcwm6.gif

Stay Positive

Hibo   

Miskiin:

I would describe u as a funny and truthful guy.....who else would hav shared wit us such an excruciatingly embarrassing story... biggrin.gif

Ismahan:

From ur posts I would describe u as a moral and intelligent young lady....also very informative....u try to share alot wit us....and we appreciate it sis...thanx

[This message has been edited by BARWAAQO (edited 03-05-2002).]

Hibo   

i guess i luv me too much, but the word 4 me is unique. i luv that word and i guess that was one of the first words in english i learned, lol.

peace.

layla   

my friends will describe as a weird girl, unprectable, more like a crazy person, very very very shalowwwwwwwwwwww minded cwm26.gif

Baydan   

You All do unjustice for my freind Miskiin Macruuf Aqiyaar -magac miskiin malaga aha malaas laga yahe.

vibrant, fun, intellegent, sensible, adorable

cultured, loyal, refined, respectable, kind, unpretentious

and my soon to be dumaashi wink.gif If I can help it LOL

--dont mind me

Salaan...

C/nuur:

Waraa ga iga sii yaah. Yeah, I am maskiin and macruuf on the core, but wasqaan and waawareey inside. smile.gifsmile.gif Ar fiiri waa waabiyee. Fuleey xaar weyn. smile.gif

Barwaaqo:

Ar thanks yaqeey. Walaahi idinka la'aantiin meshaan maba imaan laheen nooh. See. We are a part of a big nomad family.

Beydaan:

LoooooooooooooL. See camal? Iga qaleey hee. Hadii maskiin saas ahaan lahaa mar horuu afar kaasmaayo uus qabi lahaa nooh. smile.gif Saas ma'ahoo, aqiyaarta?

Libaax:

Xuuuuuuuux!! Dey hee. Yaa libaax la dagaalami karo bo? Allaheey Alla! Habeenkii xalay tagey. Adorable lee miyaa xataa mise kuwaan xataa: sweet, cute, charming, sensitive, delightful {haye, thesauruska masii wadaa hee? smile.gif} adi lee waaye nooh. Haye, marka ha igu soo boodin hee. smile.gif

Macsalaama!!

[This message has been edited by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar (edited 03-05-2002).]

Ismahan   

Thanks my dear sis Barwaqoo....

ur a smart young lady, social, an open minded, cute and adorable...

One Luv to ya sis.. cwm37.gif

PEACE...

Honest, and religious

that is me////////////

Will_waal love your personality,,,,,,,,,, and MR.Gendlemen that is to much...........

Ponboy ( keep the house clean that is good describe)

to be i love to be (organized)

cwm16.gif

------------------

fmyu

Naasir   

***waa nii salaamay Maryooleey***

I thought our sister said one word to discripe you not a pragraph like some peeps wrote. To get to the point my friends tell me I am *Considerate* and my colleagues tell me I am *Articulate*. That is very nice to hear and it scares me cuz I have to live up to that caliber and they forget I am human.

There is a sister who tried to change the Topic, I would suggest she should start her own Topic and stick to this Topic for the respect of the person who started this one.

Waa idin jecelahay kulligiin smile.gif

Oops that sound ugly to some people so how does this sound, Luve ya all.

Later my Maryooleey people cwm32.gif