Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Personalities

Hibo   

This topic is to get to know each other even better. I was gonna ask y'all 4 ONE word to describe your personality.....but this could turn into a competition on who can come up with the most creative word....n I don't want that. So, instead am gonna ask:

Q: How would ur best mate describe u?

Hibo   

I shall go first;

Well, my best mate refused to answer me first....She was sure I would get upset, but after some bribing she was a bit more forthcoming.

She said she would describe me in three words......principled, idiosyncratic, and vigilant(her words not mine!).

I agree wit her on two points....I do hav high principles and I am also over-cautious.....but idiosyncratic??? I admit I hav some unusual habits (who doesn't?)......but I wouldn't use that word!

Hibo   

Samira...modest little creature aren't we?...meoow folks...apologies...*****y moment couldn't be helped!...something to do with the fact that what others would use to describe me wouldn't be so complimentary!...abrasive maybe?...only on occasion and if u asked for it!

Hibo   

Wildcat:

Meeeooow.....put the claws back in their place mukulaal yahay..lol

BTW....didn't I describe u well??? huh? Didn't I call u clever and obsessive??....well maybe they r not so flattering now that I think about it....lol

No girl...I am just kidding...u r one in million....really smile.gif

Hibo   

hey guys:

i don't think i can describe myself in "One" word... but i noticed that my freinds,proffessors, and even relatives have described me as;gifted,rowdy,trustworthy,honest,acrobatic,accomplished,active,frisky,observant,sharp,"adorable" ,fun-loving,old-fashioned(SomeTime),sober,courteous,funny,open-minded ,sociable,agreeable,crazy,gallant,opinionated,sophisticated ,ambitious,creative,gentle,optimistic,spicy,amiable,cultured,genuine,original,spirited,athletic,dependable,humorous,intense,intelligent,daring,gracious,particular,stable....and many more...

so you see my freind, doesn't matter who you are or how well you THINK you know yourslef...There is no way you can describe yourself or anyone with just "One" word...for example the first word that comes to my mind when i hear the name "BUSH" is..."Idiot"....lool....but still other words follow...like " Cowboy, Redneck", and such.

bye guys...

Buubto   

I don’t really know wat to describe myself but most ppl say I am, quite, shy, isolated, straight forward, lovable, religious (though I don’t think I am that religious, hope to be though smile.gif ) & I have bit sharaarad lol sometimes. cwm7.gif

Salaan...

I would really call someone who is active participate in here to answer this question for me. Hey, you out there, answer it. And be frank!! Naga qaleey nooh. Ha cabsan hee ani lee waaye nooh. Iskeen hee barxada. Yes, I am talking to you, not to the walls. cwm45.gif And stop scratching my shaarbo! smile.gif

Macsalaama!!

HI ALL

WELL..I HOPE U ARE NOT PUTING ME ON THE SPOT

FOR ME..KIND, THOUGHTFUL, CREATIVE, TRUSTFUL (YAA LADIES,,,YES I AM..LOL), HARDWORKING

THATS ALL FORLKS

WIIL-WAAL

Hibo   

MMWA

I would describe U as un-convetional yet very cultured .... two contradicting terms ..... i guess Ur very hard 2 describe.

I'd describe me as very complex, even i don't get me sometimes ... 4real.