Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Passing_through .. What is wrong?

OG Moti   

Guys i had to put this topic.. cause this sister passing through is upset about something and every topic she replies to .. her words are violant and unfriendly so i decided to ask her...

why so angry? what is wrong? loneyl are u?

dumped are u? so young yet so angry..

what is wrong ? tell us we might help.. tell us we might comfort.. tell and express.. we all been there.. we all got depressed, you are not alone.. express and lets bring the good out of u.. dont be so violant.. life is short.. leave a good impact.. love ur kind... live and let others live... peace

OG Moti   

BrotherNGONGE I have two problems with your suggestion of Dharbaaxo

1. I am a lover not a fighter and i dont believe violance will solve any problems

2. Violance is not the solution.. why cant we sit together and negotiate with her and calm her down.. and if we get violant with her she will get more violant ... it wont solve the problem..

maybe she needs support and she doesnt want to seem weak by asking it nicely, we have to give her a sholder to lean on, since she mentioned the problem and the reasons of her unusual anger "banned from S.net" sister it was your own good, that site was never productive anyway, and it only promotes hate...

why hate when u can love, why hit when u can hug, why shout when u can whisper.. why run when u can walk.. sister express we all listen.. and we support u all the way.. u are going through difficult moments and our hearts without exception are there for u.. and we should give u the magic hug ... and dont say this sounds Indian movie .. no it is the new somali way of solving our problems and taking care of our own .. peace

OG Moti   

sister... u may be banned from Snet.com, for simply expressing yourself, but in here love and care is waiting for u.. and we all shall give it to u without conditions ... enjoy your stay and express ... tell us what bothers u and i assure u nothing but support u shall find... we concern about u and about any nomad, and london bridge in never the solution, there are other ways .. the new somali way.. communication and listening skills... we listen that i promise you, we care that you shall have no doubt ..anyone who showed any violance towards you, we apologize in advance and we have no what so ever support for such person.. . peace

OG Moti   

NGONGE brother still .. we dont know what she has experienced... we should be supportive... dont alienate her.. lets give her a chance, i am sure there is a good heart behind her anger, she needs to be discovered and helped to trust again and to give love again, to belong.. dont forget she suffered banning and who knows what else.. she might be abused beyong imagination... she needs support.. lets give support.. she shows potentials and lets dont take that away from her by further abuse and violance towards her.. sister express.. u came to the right place.. where u r welcome no matter what... peace

NGONGE   

You play your good cop and I’ll stick with my bad cop, man. Passing through, come pass through my DHIRBAAAAAAXO, girl.

You’ll feel a whole lot better, dear.

icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

See what you’ve done now? You drove all those silent people away. There were over three hundred guests a minute ago! Now, there is only me.

Dhirbaaaxo fooqal dhirbaaaaxo.

icon_razz.gif

Tuujiye   

gonge waraa gabarta ha dharbaaxin..

ku isistaag

khaniin

teestee

suxulee

labo jilib sii

darbee

baalasha katif

xag xago

diraca kadaf

inta kale ku reeb

aniga ii keen

anaa

inta kale kadafaayee

bacdina tuujinaayee

hurgufayee

war wareejinaayee

sidii shukumaankii waraayee

dheecaankana ka dhameesanaayee...

tan kale Gedo labaxdayna.waxaan ku dhihi lahaa,

geedo ushid

hawada marsii

majin jaad ah u laab

ee marqaansii

suuqa geeso

ee baashaalsii.

aniga kabacdi igu soo wareeji

anaa inta ku hartay ka miiraaye..

lol...

OG-moti...gabarta in aa shukaan satid maa meeshaan u faratay waraa waakaa shakiyee..dr.phil wax malugu shukaansado waraa..gabarta saa ugu wacdineysid, adeer ee ku dhahee runtii..lol..jiiiq haku ahaato..

Geedo I see your new..soon to be a nomad..wlc..

this is tuujiye oo kumagac dheer ina baqti lagde oona kusii magac dheer " xagee martay bajaqda "..lol..

have fun y'all.........

Miriam1   

This girl needs a good and proper DHIRBAAAAAAXO to clam her down, man.

Looooooool...

*Remembers her Ayeeyo shouting that..childhood memories..*

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

gonge waraa gabarta ha dharbaaxin..

ku isistaag

khaniin

teestee

suxulee

labo jilib sii

darbee

baalasha katif

xag xago

diraca kadaf

inta kale ku reeb

aniga ii keen

anaa

inta kale kadafaayee

bacdina tuujinaayee

hurgufayee

war wareejinaayee

sidii shukumaankii waraayee

dheecaankana ka dhameesanaayee...

Tuujiye, why do I get the feeling you don't like women much. You talk about doctor Phil so much; maybe you should pay him a visit. If not, just call him collect. He'd be happy to diagnose your deep-seated problems with women. I’m no psychologist, nor am I a psychiatrist, but even I can tell your constant bickering with teenage girls (which has now turned violent) isn’t healthy. You need a better method of releasing stress. In fact hitting on a girl just doesn't seem right for a big shot like you, with so many titles. :D:D:D:D:D:D

OG_Girl   

Spadez , as u know I am expanding my family size and there is always place for every one wants be member, can u please be one of my family members?

Man I like smart people.

Salam

Miriam1   

^ lool Og-Girl..are you sure..everyone has two faces you know..But Honestly nicely Said..I couldnt understand half the things said..but hey.. who needs to read negative rubbish...