Sign in to follow this  
JIDAAWY

Tips... Tips... Tips... Tips... Tips.. AND More Tips

OG Moti   

In Cambodia.. You dont pay your bills, and if the electricity for instant is cut.. get a wire and connect from the street, by the time they realize you did that it would be 2 years, and when they do, you tell them I dont know who did it... it is the mistake of the electricity company guy.. he mistakinly connect this wire and dropped it in my house.. it works,

Rent this one is tricky.. you dont pay, they give u a couple of months, then the whole family will move with you (owners family) and it is ok you can share the bed with one of them.. and they share with you .. your towel, tooth brush, and cloths....

School Fees You sit in and by the time you graduate.. they will not find your name in the records, but you can argue and produce witnesses including teachers, and after negotiation for few months, they will give you a deal, pay all the tution fee one time .. since it is big 20% off and you can have your certificate, you must negotiate again for the transcript of records and what grades should appear there....

Cable TV even better, they cut you off, pull any cable you see passing your window cut it and connect with yours .. but dont cut it totally share it with the owner and expect the owner would be happy cause you didnt cut him off totally, cause they wont know what went wrong .. too many ovelaping cables... smile.gif

Want to be protected by eveyone? change $20 into small bills .. and select those who can be muscles for you, and shake their hands once awhile but leave $1 or even less in their hands .. you are the boss...

These are tips how to leave in Cambodia and it is applicable on Philippines too

peace

pearl   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Has anyone noticed how most of the tips on this thread are dodgy and dishonest ones?

Are we a nation of fraudsters? No offence intended just a general question.
:(

they been screwin us left right and centre...its about time we got hang of the game...

one time--i have wrote a check knowin it would bounce for a one year membership at a gym...and end up having one year membership....i actully called them to ask the status of my account..and they were like...everything seems perfect...well..i did my part..the rest if up to them..

guys..whenever u buy an item that is final sale in canada..well it really isnt final sale till 24hrs have past from the time of sale...cuz if ur like me an impulse buyer...this is a real time saver...

and if u see ur car gettin a ticket..well run and try to drive the car before the ticket is placed on ur car..cuz..then that ticket is not valid..cuz it has to be placed while the car is in parkin mode..also in canada

to the sisters buying a car...take a BIG FAT SMART man with u...cuz these sexist car dealers like to rip off the girls..

NGONGE   

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Has anyone noticed how most of the tips on this thread are dodgy and dishonest ones?

Are we a nation of fraudsters? No offence intended just a general question.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they been screwin us left right and centre...its about time we got hang of the game...

That’s not much of an argument, Pearl dear. We’re supposed to have principles(supposed I say, supposed!). Why don’t we stick with genuine, legal and morally acceptable tips instead of spreading even more Mosoq Maasiq. I’m sure all of our nice, innocent and law-abiding nomads in here don’t want to be corrupted in such a way. icon_razz.gif