Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

Have you heard OR seen wiilkaan somaliga eh?

Here he is talking about Somalia to somalida

MarcasSmith kulahaa? I stopped taking him serious when he first introduced himself as marcus smith, yet spelled it incorrectly, but nevertheless, wiilka is concerned, so give him a chance and dhageysta as he talks about various topics that concerns our country and people, from tribalism and how it destroyed somalia as well as Somali "Euro-trash" People as he calls it.(my favourite clip, I strongly recommend you check this one out)

Anyways, Marcus is serious about our people and somalida.

Here He talks about somalida in the UK regarding Jaad, youth gangs etc

PS:IF only marcus smith would change his name to a real somali name, other than that, wiilkaan raises some very good points about our people and country and for more on Marcus Check his YouTube Page

Tuujiye   

I don't see the points he is making.. as all somali people he is pointing out the obvious.. we need solutions not statement and quotes.. We all know what he is talking about and we have been seeing it not only hearing it and we never take some action at all... so iinsha allah he will start something to help his people one day.

I think he is sol member too because this place has a big popultion of UK people and lots of smart and educated people.. but what he know is the regular staff lol..

Lazy waa kuwaas facaada they expressing their thought adigana wili lip gloss iyo qamaal dhuujis aa ka fikiree qamaam yahee!!! lol (u know I can't leave this with out saying something negative)

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Kool_Kat   

Ookiyaalahaaba idilay...Maxaanba dhagestaa, wiilka ookiyaalihiisa aan ba ku baxsanaayee...lol

Sheekha, dhagaha iska nadiifi, markaas si fiican aad wax imaqlee...Just a thought...

^^kix kix kix kix. Aniga waxaan ka yaabe dadka comments ka sameeye about his clips in youtube. Forreal, there are some haters out there . (talking about his bigforehead iyo wax loo jeedin)

Tuujiska, adiga jealousnimada iska daa. Hale heer aan video response u diro aaba ihaysay, but markaan maagay inaan youtube to log gareeyo and upload gareeyo video, passwordkeyga was incorrect and couldn't remember what I set it up as, meeshaas aanba uga tagay.

Another favourite clip of mine is when he describes what Somali Chavs Syndrome is aka "SCS" as he calls it.

PS:I officially endorse wiilkaan, and will now become a subscriber.

I don't particularly like listening to people talking about the situation in Somalia because naturally, as a Somali, they veer off and start laying on the blame on (a) certain clan(s). After work though, I might check it out.

Let's just hope he gets his point across better than that Saciido Cusmaan girl. :rolleyes:

Tuujiye   

lol Al-mu'minah.... haku sanifin maskiinka ka ganbiso yaaqee...

LAyzie, adiga wiilkaan waxkale aa ku aragtaa aan anaga ku arkin ee koow dheh, endorsement u samey aa tiriyee wili shaatiga la xiro lol.. anaga ayuuto lee hanoo soo dhihin hadhootii....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Tuujiyee:

LAyzie, adiga wiilkaan waxkale aa ku aragtaa aan anaga ku arkin ee koow dheh, endorsement u samey aa tiriyee wili shaatiga la xiro lol.. anaga ayuuto lee hanoo soo dhihin hadhootii....

KIX KIX KIX KIX KIX KIX KIX KIX KIX KIX KIX KIX KIX KIX KIX... coughs ***qux qux qux qux*** Allah idhaaf adigana, maskiinto cunaha laga haayo aan ahay saan uma qoslikariyee...

Paragon   

Lazygal, thanks to you, I met the brother in the videos while attending a talk in Queen Mary uni in London. The brother is a cool cat - I was quite intrigued when I told 'where are the big glasses, man?' Lol. He was pleased that his videos have reached many thanks. I told him there is a certain girl you have to thank for my seeing of your videos smile.gif .

Here is a picture of him without the glasses:

2094834014_55f54974cc.jpg

PS: By the way, to you guys who commented on his name, if I can recall it, he had a Somali name - something along Maxamed Yusuf and Cawaale as a surname.

PSS: Lazy, again, thanks for this topic. I have gotten to know other guys too as a result.