Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The SOL National Party

Abwaan   

Ka dib markii xisbiga ismagacaabay ee aan loo dhammayn ee SOL party ay dadweynuhu kala horyimaadeen qaadacaad waxaan rabnaa inaan iclaaminno wax kaba sii weyn xisbi gaar ah ee loogu magac daray ISBAHAYSI...lol...shuruudahiisana waxaa ka mid ah:

WAA IN AAD wadataa magac xisbi hore u jirey ama mid aad intaad farriintaada qoreysid aad ku dhawaaqday.

WAA IN AAD aaminsan tahay ku dhaqanka qaabka 4.5.

WAA IN AAD haddii kursi laguu diido aad diyaar u ahaataa inaad mucaaraddo go'aannada la gaaro!

Maaddeey   

Horta, ani Ngonge inuu BnP-ga halkan yahay waan ogaa, meeshuu ka yimid & meeshuu ka soo jeedo & maseyr ama (Kulli isku dar) waxay tahay ma ogiye dadka cusub waa haayaa kolley.

Su'aal meeqa post aa looga taqalusaa Alien status-ka, kan markaas anaa meel la yaqaan uga soo haraayee!

Curly   

As per every other community or government that existed you've chosen to blame all your shortcomings on the newcomers... hardly original ngonge.

Had you took the time to look at the facts I think you'll find that the people posting nonsense are often the oldies. I think you're even getting senile ngonge with your old age.

NGONGE   

^^ Exactly, Curly. This is why the SNP aims to concentrate on our poor and neglected indigenous SOLERS rather than this new influx of refugees.

It is people like you that let the team down and allow such qaxootis to steal our jobs and bring down our economy.

p.s.

Marx can't even change his name yet these new ones can saunter in and steal known names such ducaysane's and others. icon_razz.gif

(Am I getting too offensive here?). :D

Oz   

Where is the Solidarity here? I fully agree with NG stance on the matter.

howdy howdy--I noticed certainly, so many newcomers dropping in without any formal introduction of themselves, sitting right in & engaging heated conversations (should we bother to pour 'em a cup of tea) with us Nomads/Seniors here at the forum.

Welcome you new kiddos to the wonderful world of SOL-forum (sounds like Disney but this is much better if you stick around long enough to see what I've meant)

So, do come out & state your name,profession,gender,single/married etc.. :D:D

When you read at the top of the SOL forum it's says Giving the nomads their piece of the net!. This is our home, don't ruin it for us.

I fully endorse this proposal.

Paragon   

Haven't you heard of globalization, man? In this internationalist world, practicising protectionism is an untenable policy that would leave you worse off.

Relent, NGONGE, relent.

If you want protection set up a secret society and no one will bother you. :D

For the love of god don’t encourage them to open “welcome me to SOL threads” I can’t stand that silly nonsense. I for one welcome their silent sneaking in….so don’t you dare ruin that.

Your spiritual leader is AT&T?...stuff and nonsense.

Paragon   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Somalido waxay ku maahmaahda: wax la qariyaay, Jamaal ba ku jira.
:D

Secrecy, NGONGE, secrecy is for a man. :D