Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

Cheesy romance book covers to die for....

Ibtisam   

The Siren, I cannot get past reading page 6 of this thing, it is utterly boring!!! Did you say this was the best you read, if so, oh what a shame.

Ibtisam   

^^^Yep, watched Step up and dance, gave advise on SOL, watched friends, then the big bang theory, a bit of twins, and then now trying to read this sillyness, I want to give it a good shot, now on page 9, even worse it is written in english accent!!!! :mad:

This whole topic must be directed to soley the Habalaha. So my question to them is do you Hablo like a bare chested Man? I hope my Future Wify says Hell No!

Ibtisam   

^^Can't be asked to move today. Lol, my bones feels tired.

Depends on the chest in question, bony, pale, hairy, ugly chest should be covered at all times, even in the summer, wife or no wife icon_razz.gif

Faheema.   

^LoL, bloody lightweight icon_razz.gif

I don't understand why people ask such questions. "Do Woman/Men blah blah blah"

Tay/kay dani kaa gasho uun ka warwar, cidii kale iska ilow smile.gif

Cara.   

I think he means hairless chest. So hoping that his future wife says "hell no!" is a bit scary... there's probably a whole ecosystem there.

How are you ladies? What is this boring book you're struggling with Ibti?

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOL HAHAHA

The sirent sent me a PDF of the "best work of romance"! only on page 18 now, I think I've seen enough.

Faheema LOOOL @ Tay/kay dani kaa gasho uun ka warwar, cidii kale iska ilow. Had an image of first date iyo what is your chest like icon_razz.gif

Indhoos   

Hello all...

Ibti what is the name of the book that sounds like it is boring you to tears?

Riyole...No more jardinadi donna mentality.. check out the chests on the first post of this thread....and work for one of them.

Ibtisam   

Chuckback I keeping thinking I am reading an article! LOL

Pssst, bless her, she sent me Connie Brockway - All Through The Night.

It does not help that I am racist to the bone, it is about a bunch of white, middle class boring farts, after the war time. The characters also sound like they are a little too old for love iyo sexyness! icon_razz.gif

Cara.   

LOL @ Ibti. Why would anyone send YOU of all people a romance novel? You're about as romantic as a nuclear power plant icon_razz.gif

But if you don't want to read it, just say you did. Here's the Cliff's notes: the man and woman end up together after many phony obstacles, a few steamy encounters, a misunderstanding or two, a major betrayal that's really not so major, and ending with a heartfelt exclamation of eternal love. It is very touching and you won't see it coming, honest.

Sighs and stares at a flower arrangement.

Faheema.   

^LoL She read it hoping it will help her fall sleep but as her earlier comment she's cursing the characters and story for being so predictably stup!d. :D

Ibti, erase that imagine of a Farax flashing his chest Superman style...it's utterly disturbing lol.

Ibtisam   

^^ :D LOL

Cara!! LOOOL Oi, nuclear power plants can be romantic as well! You just have to know which button to aim for! :D lol

Dear the Siren:

I finished reading the book you sent me, and here is my review;

- I hated it, did I mention I hated it. It was boring and predictive, and it involved the sexual activities of too many people.

-Sex was a commodity, the characters were disgustedly match, a young 18year old and a guy who is old enough to be her father! :eek: the 18year old was a common ***, skipping from one bed to another(what is romantic about that, but she is green eyed about real romance as she dreams it) and she gets knocked up and she has no idea the father! Then the main female character is a bloody thief (I don't care the reason, a thief is and always a thief, you cannot even spin Robin hood in a good light. The women was female version of hood and superwomen.

- For a romance book, there was not much romance in it, just sexual energy and animalistic exploration and exploitation

- Ok, now if all that was not bad enough, the so called romantic couple that everything involves around, take turns in raping each other covered in masks in some sort of sadistic plots! In fact normal consensual relationship does not occur till only four pages of the book is left. What is all that about and what is with glorifying and simulating rape! :eek:

In short it is a freak of a book, and I now think romance book are dangerous plots to turn people into sadistic manipulative burst of sexual energy.

I suggest you all stop reading this nonsense’s.

The Siren, I will like to convert you to my kind of reading, sadly I do not have them on PDF file, but if you PM me your address or work address, or local post office I will post you a copy, or I will give you a title and you go and buy it. Then I am sure you will never read this madness again!!

:D