Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

The holy Taxi man

i dont blame this homie. I blame the country that imported him without providing any orientation or information how to deal with this new life.

If u look at places where somalis are concentrated like SD or MN, they are left to the mercy of clan-ship or wadaads (who r by the reeking lots of money from the community).

So the majority get dissatisfied with the clan-ship and opt for the wadaads.

Somalis r thrown into western societies without any help at all to deal with the newer environment, so its understandable why they shun life styles that are unfamiliar to them.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

the man equates being black with being a fag .. .. one is natural skin color .. the other a perverted and deviant lifestyle
:D

LOOOL Geelka, Naxar probably thinks that being a homo is natural, too. Go ahead Naxar, tell us that.

The Zack   

^LOOOL@naar-galayaas ha. eheh. That Naxar dude has too much respect for the western culture, I think he lived in a miserable life back home. Adeer the most they can do to u is send u back ee nimanka si aad ah ha ugu kalax tagin.

^^this naxar dude actually foundly remembers a Somalia where the likes of you creatures were at the margins of society, rearing cattle in some sand swapt villages or the squalid conditions that was the life of the ciyaala suuq. don't be upset that I piont out your inconsistencies and hypocrisies, instead grow up and debate in these forums in a logical manner thats free from pathitic resorting personal attacks.

As for the weed-head, carry on, always knew you were under the influence half the time, your not even coherent. if this is the result of you suffering from withdrawal (I sense some improvement), I highly recommend professional help.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

debate
in these forums in a logical manner thats free from pathitic resorting personal attacks.

I guess defending gays and western culture is what you call a "logical mannner". It is not once, twice or thrice that I have seen ur behind defending western stuff and claiming that the west did this, did that for us. Adeer leave those cab drivers a lone, like someone else pointed out those guys are people of principle! Just because someone let them work in their country doesn't mean they need to leave their principle a lone.

No not at all, you seem to be the one fascinated with gays and the "West". Logical manner would be focusing on the topic at hand to begin with instead of running around "I have seen you do this and that". Two, debating in that manner would be being consistent, for example

A=b

B=C

then C=A

Lastly, avoid simple fallacies, like attacking members here instead of dealing with the issue at hand, in that light, you say:

"I guess defending gays and western culture is what you call a "logical mannner".

In reality, I did no such thing. Logic, for me at least, is a science or a system. Defending gay people or "Western culture" from your illogical diatribe here for me is is an ethical stand or a judgment call. the two have nothing to do with each other and i never did what you claim.

"It is not once, twice or thrice that I have seen ur behind defending western stuff and claiming that the west did this, did that for us." Completely irrelevant and what is western stuff, would that include you sense you probably live in the west and make a living in the west? and next I apparently say the West did or that for whoever (i don't even use an exclusive "us") point it out and back it up. If I say the US. helped Somalia in operation restore hope, you could argue that they killed this number of Somalis and that can't be considered "help" or you can take the conspiratorial route as many do here and argue that they were not helping but went their for oil, just argue that then and don't wait until we are talking about taxi drivers to spring it up.

"Adeer leave those cab drivers a lone, like someone else pointed out those guys are people of principle!" I could make a principle for myself that I never speak with people named Zack. that would make me a"person of principle" what does that have to do with them being right or wrong in what they did? principles are principle and job duties are another not to mention the unethical licensure of discriminatory or the hypocrisy of a minority giving such sanctions.

"Just because someone let them work in their country doesn't mean they need to leave their principle a lone." No one made the claim that because "some people let them work in their country" you most abandon they principles, instead what I was arguing was if your principles conflict with something, don't volunteer to do. In that sense, you should see me as someone whose trying to protect their principles rather what your suggesting. isn't illogical for someone to voluntarily choose work they know conflicts with their principles yet again choose to shirk their job duties because it conflicts their principles (even they they knew it would when they took the job)?

advice to all, no one cares that you think of your self; mr culture on steroids or wadani numero uno or greatest geel jire to ever exist or best muslim in the universe or you hate this place you call home the most "the West". blabbering about it here in SOL again and again and cloaking your self smugness that you think these concepts entitle you to actually puts a a big question on the their authenticity, makes you look fake basically.

Abtigiis   

Naxar has made a compelling argument here. I have to say I am impressed. This is not saying I endorse his 'pseudo-civilized' stances on certain issues. But here, he made a lot of sense.

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

advice to all, no one cares that you think of your self; mr culture on steroids

I really aint to thrilled about sticking needles in my ***

MZanzi   

^^^laakin sxb adiga far baa kugu fiiqan ...There is no better way to live in this life than to be yourself and be proud of it,

The Zack   

Naxar, Let's put the topic at hand aside for a minute and let me prove my few points here:

A- You talk against Somali culture

B- You talk ALWAYS against Islam

C- You promote and advocate for "western culture" here in SOL all the time

I will back this up with your exact words.

Defending the west

Check this out

Tanna ila eeg bal

Tanaa kasii daran

This one is really disgusting

How about this one?

God is perfectly evil? Are u agreeing with the atheist

Banaankaa ku keenaa adeer waxba geed hoostiis haku gabban.