Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

All the Way from BURCO

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

^^^ Waan arkay in Ilka-jiir iyo wax lagu dhadhajiyo. I mean wax quman adaan ka heynnaa dhulkaas. All are useless pro-TFG.

BTW, throwing stones is a favourite hobby in BURCO. The legendary man who was caught throwing stones at neighbours roof is quoted to have said, "Kaa aan gacanta ku hayo uun aan ka saaro horta ee la isugoo"; when asked to stop.

Consequently, it is quite acceptable for Ibtisam to launch an avalanche. It is not in bad faith, it is in the blood.

A&T

This name does not give you the right to underhandedly ceey Burco!! Waan iis oganhey!

Lool @Kaa aan gacanta ku hayo uun aan ka saaro horta ee la isugoo"; Did you make that one up??

Paragon   

Lol@AT

Adeer all of them pro-TFG supporters? Obviouslyyou don't know of my Al-shabaabi comrade, Laba-Xiniinyood smile.gif .

BOB   

Northerner,

I'm sorry to say this my brother but Burco is very small town and it reminds me of Baadiye or Miyi and here I was thinking Burco was developed city and I was scared for my beloved Kismayo but now I know the most beautiful building in the entire Burco is the mosque...Maasha Allah but other than that meeshu waa tuulo and I think I'm going to pass Sheikh Mustafa's invitation to visit him there.

PS. Ibtisam...in what language did you communicate with the people especially those in the Miyi? not sign language I hope. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

Bob,

Do not let Ibtisam’s haphazard way of taking picture deceive you of the beauty of the city saxib. She let the side down in other words. The lady needs a few lessons in photography that’s all. Kismaayo is beautiful by all accounts (mainly your’s LoL).

Abtigiis   

Isseh

LX, is he from Makhiir too??? Ceebaa dhacday! Hadda Xaal badan baan bixin. Kaligii baa kun qof oo xun lagu iloobi karaa!! Noolow LX.

At no point did I insulted Burco. I only praised it. But I can't tutor people on Somali-101 here.

RedSea   

Ibtisam,

Is it too late to say sorry about the comment I made. Clearly those were off the mark. Sorry inabti gacaliso.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Xanthus:

[QB] Me washing my feet in my dad's berkad, my mothers haan (for water storage--i took the daan that day
:D
) some adeei and my dad's geel. and ofcourse riidi and oneki naalo qaale...

Xalimop ur wlc sis, hope you are well.

ahahahaha@ onekii....wallahi you are sound so funny with your somali. Keep it that way. :D:D

ps. Your dad's geel=geeliinii... ;)

Ibtisam   

redface.gif stop laughin! lol

There is no reason to apologise. It was a long time ago smile.gif

P.s. Geela lamaleehin. It is theirs, they worked hard for it. :D

A&T I'm just pulling your leg, relax, oh and news flash, I can read most of your Somali! :D

RedSea   

^loool...well looking back and seeing how these people just ganged up on you and I was there siding with them against what I view my best pal on SOL, Ibtisam was totally uncharactirsitic of me. I should have been on your side instead. Nonetheless you are one tough dayday girl and you didn't need much of a help. You dealt with us all quite easily. Good job.

BTW...I really do like your somali. I might switch to your version of Afsomali. Onekiii kuteh...ahahhahahahaha :D:D:D

Ibtisam   

Laba_Xiniinyood, out of respect for Burco, please ignore A& T,and don't start a fight, you can attack him another time. Only peace here. smile.gif

Loool Red. You can try my Somali for a while! But everyone already complains about mine, there would be a lawsuit :D

Laba-X   

waryaa Mujahid, where have you been my friend! Anftu Ilaahay siduu ugu talagalay weeye sxb oo wax dhibaata ah lama cabaneyso! adigu iska waran sxb!

Ibtisam, lol o'right me love! Respect Burco! I've got my 5 baloodh there...

RedSea   

Ibtisam,

I think it's cute.

Laba X,

Good to know you are doing good brother.

Saaxib everything is good with me. I have been staying out of trouble.

Ibtisam speaks a really good somali, better than Ngonge. When it comes to writing, he can't even write his own name ....... forget it :D