Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

Survey

Macalin   

Leee--Yow whats this business of proposing and ish?--yall wanna get married b4 i does?

anyways--if i ever marry and ask jamiila to marry me--i will make it sophisticated that she gets the message that i am wordly sophisticated!-lol

this is how u does it--get a laser thingy that and then take her to a dark alley where noone else is there--and then aim the laser gun to a wall and the thing should read some like--'will u marry me'?---the flip side of this fellas is when she says NO--u know what to do--its a dark alley and its only the 2 of yall(chances R she aint gonna say NO--case closed!); :D

second way---Go to her papa and ask for her hand-who cares what she thinks! ;)

Good Luck Conspiracy...it's good to see a bro looking for some advice on somethin' very imprortant. Good Luck again.

Well just please don't do what some Somali men do....don't come off saying...Hey do u wanna get married, what do u think? Uff please don't do that. That's not proposing that's demanding! It's worst said in Somali.

But I really like Mizz_Uniques idea...but make sure u know how to cook!

Mindstate----Waryaa...that's really funny though..but not very bright I might add!

Lakkad----lollllllllll...that's all I gotta say and...Laser...are u tryin' out for Star Wars??

But u should just treat her like a princess the whole day and take her to a beautiful lake and just pop the question right there....oh that's some cute sh** right there!!! Anywayz wish u luck! :D

The old fashion way that our fore-fathers used to do.

** Adoo geed qurac ah hoos fadhiya aadna caano geel afka ku haysaan..........Mudulkiina adinka ag dhow yahay.....belisimo.........*****

Peace

Love &

Unity

A7LA-SHU   

Conspiracy good luck sweety..

i really don't have new idea to add. but i really like Runaways idea.. just make dat 16 flowers. have her read the first 15 sayin "would u marry me". and u come with the last flower that has a cute lil ring u know she is gonna love. and the answer will be "YES".... ohhhh lol.. yo'll gonna make me fall in love here hahahah...

lakkad wallahi u is funny. laser ku laha.. warya what u tryin to do? that ain't way to ask girl lol.. hey when u think u is ready to ask girl let me know i make sure she reads what u wrote up in here and u know what the answer would be "BIG NO" lol... ;)

Mizz Unique 7abibiti that is good idea but can i ask u where is a xalimo that lives alone to have some nigga come over and cook?? unless he is gonna ask her parent to leave that day lol.. ;)

flyin still say what? home girl u too nice u know dat? i love dat about ya.. stay dat way.. smile.gif

Gedid stop being cheap honey.. get her something for her to remember that day..

Mindstate huh? that is the worst way i ever heard of dude.. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Conspiracy:

Hey guys check this out,

(male)how did you propose to your wifey?

how do you intend to propose?

(female)
how would you like your man to propose to you?

umh and yes before anyone asks i am trying to get some ideas
;)
*MUAH* SUGAGIRL

i will get down on my kness and say, honey i love yah! will u marry me!!!!!!!!and if she says! i will slide the ring into her finger!!! and the rest is under cover!lol!!!!!!!!!!

Rudy LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you crack me up ma nigga,

Berwaqo you will be the malxees even if you want babes!

runaway^virgin I LUV UR IDEA!!!

Thanks guys!!

MaLikah   

Lol..ok, maybe I'm a romantic, but damn, I would want my proposal to be memorable. I love the whole beach and at night scenerio. I mean, I wouldn't mind if he wrote me a lil' message on an air-balloon banner ;) but in all honesty, something original and romantic. I dont want it to seem like he's askin me to go with him to buy a toaster for his kitchen..shoot, hes askin to marry me. Betta make it fancy shmancy.

OH MY DAYZ!! I've never laughed so hard!! Some of ya are just hilarious.. roflmao.gif

I really liked RunAwayVirgin's Idea... very creative and sure to melt any girl's heart.

Personally when I think of proposalz, helicopters and distant islands come to mind icon_lol.gif

Conspiracy, that lucky girl! biggrinlove.gif

Rest assured, I'll be beside Barwaaqo uber_wink.gif

Gediid   

Gedid stop being cheap honey.. get her something for her to remember that day..

Magnoona

I will get her something to symbolise from that day onwards she's been sentenced to life :D:D

Xafsa   

Magnoona girl-- hon its not about being nice...If i've been talking to this guy for awhile and we fall for each other...then isn't it a given that we should get married? So why waste valuable time on making him stroke my ego?!

Athena.....lol!!