Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

WHAT COLOR ARE U??

nuune   

I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT COLOR iam since i don't know which day i was born,waqti xagaa ayaan dhashay oo biya oodku fooda soo hayo

raula   

Iam Navy..but this is not all true about me...but iam more like Cream-sporty and active.

lol@ Nuune...I feel ya..

Mujahida   

*AQUA*

Your feelings change suddenly and easily. You are always lonely, and like traveling. You are truthful, but listen and believe other people too easily. It's hard to find love for you, and get lost in love easily, Sometimes get hurt by love

Whatever! That does not describe me at all :rolleyes:

Flying Still, I hear you! smile.gif Yaab badana dadkaan :rolleyes:

---------------------------------------------------------- *AQUA*

Your feelings change suddenly and easily . You are always lonely, and like traveling. You are truthful, but listen and believe other people too easily . It's hard to find love for you, and get lost in love easily, Sometimes get hurt by love.

=====================================

BOLD=not true

all the other stuff are true..cool:)

*BLACK*

You are challenging, and have the "guts". But you don't like changes in your life. And once you make a decision, you keep it that way for a long time. Your love life is also challenging, and different

"i am black and proud".

September 13th ~ September 22nd = Lime

*LIME*

You are calm, but easily stressed out. You get jealous easily, and complain over little things. You can't get stuck into one thing, but you have a capable personality for everyone to trust you and like you.

Clam, nope. Easily, nope again. I get jealous easily? Yes & No. Complain over little things, yep, that is me. I don't have different personality for everyone to trust me...now that is bullshit. I don't have Multiply personality...Jesus christ.... :rolleyes:

9-1%20group%20wonder%20Image6.gif

zak99   

Originally posted by MiZz-Skyline-GTR:

[QB]
September 13th ~ September 22nd = Lime

*LIME*

You are calm, but easily stressed out. You get jealous easily, and complain over little things. You can't get stuck into one thing, but you have a capable personality for everyone to trust you and like you.

Clam, nope. Easily, nope again. I get jealous easily? Yes & No. Complain over little things, yep, that is me. I don't have different personality for everyone to trust me...now that is bullshit. I don't have Multiply personality...Jesus christ.... :rolleyes:

MiZz-Skyline-GTR

you really nee to see dr rudy, he specilizies how to clam, making one easy going, cure jealousfull minds, and compulisve complainig issue! so make your appt soon, and thy should be cured forever!!!

N.O.R.F   

*YELLOW*

You are sweet and innocent. Trusted by many people, and have a strong leadership towards relationships. You make good decision and make the right choice at the right time. And always dreaming of romantic relationship.

lol, yeah right!

*RED*

You are cute and lovable type, You are picky but always in love... and liked to be loved. Fresh and cheerful, but can be"moody" at times. Capable with people nice, soft, and that can love you for the way you are. Likes people that are easy to talk to, and can make you feel comfortable.

p.s; i had a very annoying news its seems like ppl assume that i am female i wonder why :confused: but here it goes Okai I am 101% male!!!!!!!

Xafsa   

^^^^ I just found out you were male....I assumed you were female...my bad....

101%--is a whole lot of male ;)

*PINK*

You are always trying your best in everything, and like to help and care for other people. But you are not easily satisfied. You have negative thoughts, and you look for romantic love like in a fairytale.

hmm, the way things are these days ,,,thats me 100% its soo true it is scary.

the fairytale part,,,damn,,,i used to think i was cinderella or sleeping beauty.

the easily satisfied part,,,hmm,,,other races seem to satisfy me, but somali people disapoint..maybe i have high standards ,Allahu A'laam!

and i guess the negative thoughts is talking about me and my people, (the love hate relationship we have)

conspiracy,,,,,,

damn....i thought u was a girl 2.

well,,,is it ok to shukaansi u now?

----------------------------------------------------------

*BLUE*

You may have low self-esteem, and can be very picky. You are artistic and like to fall in love, but you let your love pass by, by loving with your mind, not your heart.

----------------------------------------------------------

:eek: :eek: :eek: