Sign in to follow this  
Faheema.

Marry your cousin to have long-lived kids?

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

does same
laf
count as cousins?
:D

Hee, ma odaygaaga isku laf tihiin? Eeew, Yucky... :D

Ina adeer, walaa ina abti, walaa ina eedo, walaa ina habaryar, meeshooda iyo meeldheer ha iga joogaan...NO THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! Toloow caruurta la isku dhalo maxaa ugu wicilahaayeen: Aabo Adeer iyo Hooyo Habaryar? :D

UMU, waa ii been guurtay cunigyahay...Wax waalan walee...Anaaba iga horeysaa, gacan iyo laba lug kuu taagay... :D

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

Don't you like it when we act like Caddaan and take their ridiculous beliefs seriously? Sorry to disappoint you people I'm the child of first cosuins and Alxamdulillaah I'm as healthy as the next man if not more healthy and so are my brothers and sisters marka I would advice you to refrain from Inaad Xaaraam ka dhigtaan wuxuu Ilaahey Xalaal ka dhigay...

hadaadan idinka rabin inaad guursataan your cousins...that's your personal choice but don't give me a rubbish excuse that you've read somewhere or heard from a movie you once watched when you first came to the west. :mad:

PS. Stay Somali People.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Originally posted by Buuxo:

^loool MMA, buuxnaan kale ma iga sugeeysay?

Thanks for the wlc,meelna ka ma dhicin walaalkiis
smile.gif
.Just enjoying my summer before i have to return to a boring life of ardeynimo iyo shaqaale.

Ooh, waa ilooway ileen Down Under joogtay. Summer. Lord. Meeshaan, Up Above ah, barafkii iyo dabeeshii dhagaha kaa gaduudinooyo, diif aan dhamaad lahayna kaa keenaayo. Ar enjoy the summer and the leisure holidays waaba naga maseersiisee.

Originally posted by *BOB:

Salam Aleikum W.W

Don't you like it when we act like Caddaan and take their ridiculous beliefs seriously? Sorry to disappoint you people I'm the child of first cosuins and Alxamdulillaah I'm as healthy as the next man if not more healthy and so are my brothers and sisters marka I would advice you to refrain from Inaad Xaaraam ka dhigtaan wuxuu Ilaahey Xalaal ka dhigay...

hadaadan idinka rabin inaad guursataan your cousins...that's your personal choice but don't give me a rubbish excuse that you've read somewhere or heard from a movie you once watched when you first came to the west. :mad:

The wicked west, ey?

Actually, in the old days northern Somalis (I don't know about the south) hardly ever married within their tribe, let alone within their clan or family. It was a matter of survival - they needed to have allies in other tribes so they could get safe haven and support if they were attacked or at war.

So not wanting to marry your own cousins is not 'unsomali' or western. It was actually part of Somali culture. :cool:

^You seem to know your history despite your western ways smile.gif

Its almost similar as well in N.Kenya. It was(still is) the nature of the nomadic lifestyle. You get as many relatives from as many clans as possible to minimize grazing conflicts.

Subxanalah,If i was ever to get attracted to my little cuz Sahra....YUCK!!

Buuxo   

^loool...eedo hadaba iska sii fiiri sahro. :D haadad ka heshid waan kusiin.

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-

Ooh, waa ilooway ileen Down Under joogtay. Summer. Lord. Meeshaan,
Up Above
ah, barafkii iyo dabeeshii dhagaha kaa gaduudinooyo, diif aan dhamaad lahayna kaa keenaayo. Ar enjoy the summer and the leisure holidays waaba naga maseersiisee. [/QB]

miiskiin! what can i say , i prefer the winter, tho.laakiin ,i will enjoy it for you!

Tuujiye   

labo wax isku eh hadee is biiqaan aa la dhahay ciyaal saqajaamiin ee dhalaayaan!! ilaaheey shartaas gees hanaga marsho!! aamino dhaha qashiin yaal yahoo...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Originally posted by Buuxo:

^loool...eedo hadaba iska sii fiiri sahro.
:D
haadad ka heshid waan kusiin.

quote:

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-

Ooh, waa ilooway ileen Down Under joogtay. Summer. Lord. Meeshaan,
Up Above
ah, barafkii iyo dabeeshii dhagaha kaa gaduudinooyo, diif aan dhamaad lahayna kaa keenaayo. Ar enjoy the summer and the leisure holidays waaba naga maseersiisee.

miiskiin! what can i say , i prefer the winter, tho.laakiin ,i will enjoy it for you! [/QB]
Walaaley,I think, inaadan inaba caadi ahayn... Yes,its a compliment! icon_razz.gif

Baluug   

Originally posted by *BOB:

Don't you like it when we act like Caddaan and take their ridiculous beliefs seriously?

Geez, I didn't even do anything and I get in s**t :(:(:D:D

Seriously though, I would never marry my cousin, she's ugly. :D

Kool_Kat   

^Wax waalan... :D:D

Ani mugoo makujiri this 'marrying your cousin' business...There are a lot more fish in the sea...Kuwaasaa iska biyabiyeesanaa waxey rabaanbo ha iska ahaadaanee...Though my cousing is a handsome devil, lagama yaabo inaa never ever ever and I mean ever haweysto...NO WAY JOSE!!!

Kool_Kat   

^I'll leave you to marry your cousin (YUCK, XAAQ TUUUUUUUUUU)...Too bad you're already married...Marry your cousin ku teh, madaxaa dab ka rabtaa walahi...