Sign in to follow this  
Faheema.

Marry your cousin to have long-lived kids?

there u go ppl...starting the inbreeding season. i am hoping to see alot of carabla kids soon! that cant say a word correctly.

somali culture goes the opposite way. and i am sure they didnt hear that from dr phil, they used their sense!

i just never dated any gal from my tribe! i like it that way. love the pure genes.

Som@li   

"Inaa Abti" la islu sheeg, guur ka wacan ma jiro, :D laakin inadeerta is not popular in Somalia.

Sometimes I get angy with the fellow who married my Inabti! :D:D

Buuxo   

^loool. Laakin i thought it was the opposite, inabti is worse than inadeer in somali culture,maybe it depends on where you from. But to me they are the same , waa my brothers.

*cringes at the thought* but im not one to stand in something that's halaal.

Buuxo, ma joogtay, yaaqeey inaa waa hore buuxsantay moodee. :D

Welkam back abaayadiis. Intee ka dhacday? Hadduu Coward Howard tagay adigana ma tagtay? They voted you out of the office too miyaa. :D

-------------

Originally posted by Dabshid:

"Inaa Abti" la islu sheeg, guur ka wacan ma jiro,
:D
laakin inadeerta is not popular in Somalia.

Sometimes I get angy with the fellow who married my Inabti!
:D:D

Horta maxaa ugu wacan? Soomaali ilma'adeer isqabto dhif dhif waaye, laakiin ilma'abtiga aad iyo aad. Ilmahabreedka waa badanyihiin, too.

Buuxo   

^loool MMA, buuxnaan kale ma iga sugeeysay?

Thanks for the wlc,meelna ka ma dhicin walaalkiis smile.gif .Just enjoying my summer before i have to return to a boring life of ardeynimo iyo shaqaale.

Originally posted by Ghanima:

^^^EXcuse Me?^^ When have ever said
I think it is normal to mary your brother/ sister
Akhaas. :eek:

There is no good enough reason to marry your brother. :mad:
redface.gif

wuuuuuuuuuuw. Ghanima i knew u had a bad day yesterday but this? :( Anyway I saw ur other post on the same article by the same author, and I meant besides it being HALAAL(it is very wrong to denounce and reject something Allah permitted), plus all the other benefits especially during civil war and all, this new discovery could be convincing enough for you to hook with a fellow burcaawi ;)

Saad soomaliga ku tahay baan anna englishka ku ahay :D so it may confusing some times.

KK adiga lee lagaa soo xaday waxeey umu zak lasoo shaacbaxooso. :D

me   

Originally posted by Ghanima:

^^^EXcuse Me?^^ When have ever said
I think it is normal to mary your brother/ sister
Akhaas. :eek:

There is no good enough reason to marry your brother. :mad:
redface.gif

:D

Faheema.   

Aaliyah416, you’re correct it is down to individual preference, kuwii doonaya yaa u diidan? (yaanu kaa fakan your cousin) :D

Personally, it's no go for me, I could never understand waxa nin aduunka ka batay waxa inaadeerkaa ruma kugu soo saqajaamiyey. As they say Don't sh!t at your own doorstep smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Me shut up waryaa :D maxaad laa qoosli!!

Umu Zak My dear, don't take that the wrong way, I was just feeling a bit confused as to when I could have possible said it was okay to marry you brother (cuz). But if I may correct you a fellow Burcawii is not the same thing as a brother. :D

Aaliyah good luck, it creeps me out to even think of it, let alone consider it. But I agree with Umu, obviously it is Halah and therefore acceptable. It is not common in the somali community, some of you seem to think it is??

Aaliyyah   

^^^lol it is creepy huh marrying your own cousin whom you knew almost all your life

Anyways, I was messing with you guys. Imagine the lil problem you have and your whole family will end up taking sides.

I rather all my family on my side " kudaafka iska eri" icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^^Loool @ Kudaafka iska eri!! Looool, HAHAHa lool, haha. gosh that is funny. lool.

Yeah it sure is creepy when your brother suddenly becomes your "husband" How does one get their head round it!

Malika   

Aaliyah,you spend too much time with the ayeyos..Lol@Kudaafka iska eri.. :D

Marrying a cousin you have known all your life is unacceptable..

Illahi baa umadisaa baad badiyee maxaa igeyee nin aa wax sunihiin..the far fetched dude can be kicked to the curb anytime but a relative you would have your edo,atheer,abti all involved and you are basically stuck with miid kudaafin karin.