Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Ibtisam   

^^THE FBI warning made me think WTH did she send me to watch. :D LOL.

I like it, "HEllo" hello" :D:D . Sounds almost somali! :eek:

Shopping baan kuu dirinayah dee, you know dahab and dahayo icon_razz.gif:D hehe

Faheema.   

^LoL@Dahab, Maybe that dream isn't so random after all :D

Ladies, these links are no use to me lol I need a written commentary please smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^Well she thinks isniintii baa la helay, so I might as well capitalize on it dee. icon_razz.gif:D

The dream was not so random, I lost a gold ring (well I can't remember where I put it), was at the hospital and was wondering if my cheque from my old work place has arrived. But all was merged into one dream :D LOL

Blessed   

LOOOL. Ma ila aragtaa.. Nothing random about dahab iyo daahyo, ee aan coudkii iyo cambarkana ku soo daro.

What was in the dream?

Cawo, Ibtisaam heeso jacayl bay soo tuurtay and a hindi-xamari one.

FBI warning.. I couldn't play like that even if I wanted to, akhi el 3ood is watching me, bless.

Ibtisam   

^^^Before aad ku so dartid, what is Cambarkana???

Blessed will kill all her patients, two symptoms and she's diagnosed a condition, a life long disease nonetheless :eek: LOL

LOOL @ Akhi el 3ood.

I was having a dream this morning after salah. I was walking around a huge hospital, most of it made of glass/ mirror, I could see atheero and my family on the other side. I kept trying to get to them, but finding images instead and walking into glass. It was very upsetting and frustrating, all these people kept telling me to go around a different way to get to them. Finally I sat down in something which must have been a waiting room, and next think I know I was holding a cheque I picked up from the table and I was looking or thinking of gold.

Ms DD   

Cambarka means something else to me.. I am sure Blessed afkeeda sidaa isaga wasakheyso..lool

Hi Ibti

What is up? Been meaning to call.

Ibtisam   

^^^Naa you bloody fish I think you mean Jahwareer! :Dicon_razz.gif now you think you can make more stuff up!.

MS DD are you going to tell us what it means then?? icon_razz.gif

Are you working today? @ DD

Faheema.   

^LoL No it's Jac (short for Jaceyl) and Wareer get with the new lingo icon_razz.gif

Haven't you heard someone say naa tii jacwareer bay qaaday oo Jawhar bay ha heesaysaa, kuma jeedo, juuqina mayso ee ka jimcayso :D

Morning Ladies,

Strange thing, I went to bed last-night watching a documentary about obesity and I woke up feeling FAT :(:( . I was never susceptable to this kind of crap, but today I feel it :confused: .

M DD and Ibti where are you two always heading to? You make me jelous with all the after work plans and looong walks you two take. Seems so :cool:

Blessed   

LOOOOL. ^^I'm thinking all sorts of similar nasty words, make it stop. Tell me.

Ibts,

That's interesting. Are you still unsure of which way to go, could be that. Or maybe, your worried reerku won't accept your new xaaji. :D

And, Cambar = Amber.

Cawooy,

Yadu waa kuwa jikada ka jaasee, jaar-ka jiida. Bal eeg say ii maagayso. Yah!

-Lily-   

Hello ladies smile.gif

It’s amazing how a few strawberries & raspberries can be so filling.

Blessed I'm coming your way in a few weeks, although this time, I intend to relax in Sharja and wont be Dubai hopping as much smile.gif How are you?

Blessed   

I'm fine, babes. How are you? When are you coming? I was thinking of getting together with walaalo in the hols.