Sign in to follow this  
Polanyi

I tried to start my own business

Polanyi   

So I saved up the jobsicka-ssis allowance and I made enough to start my own business. Using my entreprenurial and innovative skills, I discovered a niche in the market: a shopping centre which had a thriving Somali population but no internet cafe. However, my plans were wrecked and my venture was cut short as I discovered that Some Somalis had opened up two new internet cafes; one to the right and one to the left of my shop. One of them was a coniving 867th related cousin. I also discovered some ****** farax started a lucarative community centre in the basement. It had only two people visiting each week.

Thank god, I had a plan B to start Almac( arabised in case alshabab reaches) franchises in Lasacanod . Unfortunately, this plan has also been scrapped after a Somali eavesdropper stole my idea . :mad:

I went to a laywer to get a patent on ALMAC(read in Arabic). But they said, " mate, we can't do do Jack". :mad: It seems i've been nicked and robbed by fellow Somalis. From today, I publicly disown my Somaliness and instead I will be a polishmadow. I will burn the Somali flag in the back garden weeka dambe. you are all invited. **off to watch the second half off barca vs real.

B   

loool@karl...

you are nuts my friend. has it ever occured to you that its a positive move that we all want to do well.

is that all it takes .. for you to burn the somali flag ?

meesha markii horeba patriotism kumaad hayn.

you cannot copyright, trademark or even patent a business process or an idea.

especially one that you never came up with in the first place ... net cafes have been around as long as the net has been around .. unless you think putting it in that location counts as innovative.

it sounds like you went into this venture with unrealistic expectations. unless you have some proprietary aspect in your business which is covered by copyright(works of authorship Books,music, other content ), trademarks (company name, slogan, logo), or patents (original, usefull inventions) ... everyone is on a level playing field and you have to compete on price, quality, convenience etc.

take this as a lesson ... do your research before putting your money into a business

Why polish while you can be a broad hungarian in great transformation watch Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button at Hungarian Grand Prix...

Ibtisam   

Loool, I could notget past the saving up job seekers allowance to start an internet cafe. How long did that take you?? 10years :D:D loool

Somalis always do the same thing.

Blessed   

^No true- well not for Somalis in Carabaha and Africa. Reer UK bay kaga dhagtay internet shops and mediocre restaurants. I always wonder why Somalis only go into a business which only caters for Somali consumers? That's hardly going to make you rich.

If you do have a unique business idea, it's best to keep it under wraps till you're ready to launch it yourself.

nuune   

lol@Polishmadow,

come'on people, this post was to highlight B's love for Poland where he stayed 36 months after leaving Qoyooleey in a long journey to Warsaw, and later came to London.

I am glad he is still alive smile.gif

nuune   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

I'm launching a huge business very soon IA .......
:D

dhakh socotaa tahay adu, hadal baa ku dooxey, waxba bilaabi meysid :D

nuune   

first customer kaliya kuu noqon maayee rukun baan kuu noqon, hadaad productskaaga u bogo waanba daldalan waxa meesha kuu yaal,, :D

hada si series eynu u wada hadalno, hadaad wax bilaabeysid, meel aan wali la taaban oo dihin ah ka billoow, bacadle iyo maqaaxi iska ilaali :D kuwaa ayaa madaxa kaaga jiro hilib geel aad ku noqnoqtaad dooneysaa