Sign in to follow this  
JIDAAWY

Whats the craziest thing you did when you were a kid?

Speaking of cats, my grandmother told me when I was about 4-5 our family cat was annoying me and then I tied it to a tree and then the next day a Hyena had eaten it. :(:(

Thierry.   

I once along with a sidekick (little brother) electrocuted three hamsters with live wires. it was an experiment that went wrong three times.

but the worst is when we put water on the stairs leading to the dugsi "being in sweden at the time it gets very cold" and seeing the the macalin fall 20 stairs down and being hospitalised for months

Miriam1   

I was in third grade,I dont know why but i was a nervous kid then, so my teacher ( I went to an all indian school at the time) comes up to me and asks me to answer a question. Being so nervous she couldnt hear my answer so she came closer and i went up closer so she could hear me. I dont know how but I ended up stepping on her sari and all i remember is seeing my teacher run out the room trying to holding her sari together yelling at me. Hey it could have been a subconcious action, i did hate her :D

N.O.R.F   

i have too many to mention but ....

Back in Jeddah i was out and about with the local Ruwayse 6 yr old mobsters when we came into contact with this wild cat, we managed to tame it and took it along wiv us,to the local merfish we went, opened the door of the house and let the cat in, loooool all we heard was men shouting waar bisinka! the next day i hear that my uncle was bitten by the cat and he went to the hospital to get it checked out.lol he still dont know it was me to this day, planning on telling him soon.lol

Hmm interesting topic. I actually read all of your replies here

One of the craziest memories that I have from my youth days---was couple of years back when one of my cousin came to visit us for the summer that I did not see since we were babies we both were like 12 at the time. We had this crazy idea of stealing my moms ride and driving around the neighborhood. My big mouth of show boasting of how I could do a lot of things led us to that ridiculous attempt of stealing the car. I was kid of my words and I had to prove to him that I could drive so we did it…Knowing my mom was busy with my aunt who was also staying over… I secretly stole the keys and drove around the whole block. That wasn’t as daring, so we decided to hit the real streets…anyways to make a long story short, we ended up on another corner of the city and didn’t know how to get back. I called my mom over phone booth to tell her what has just happened. The beating I took…was beyond unbelievable lost so many privileges…it took awhile for my mom to have trust in me again.

Lucky....Age is always a good excuse....lol

I was too young, too old...lol

Muluc is some sort of small lizard, a reptile.

I think those caashos are waiting for you and i in Aakhiro, than again we were just kids..lol

LuCkY   

Che---im sure it is,thats how you got away with it...isnt it?

You caLL it MuLuc...i was aLways caLLed it BuLac.Come to think of it...i used to torture the buLac as weLL...cutting its taiL off and aLL. redface.gif

Yes they are...i think...but what can i say i didnt know any better*or did i*?

nuune   

muluc,bulac,lol the correct one is: Mulac laakiin wuu nooc noocya badanyahay,mid dhul ka galo,mid bod booda mid orod badan iyo mid aayar u socdo,magacyaha mulacyaasha waa kuwanaa:

xuurqaniin

faqalooti

jamacgal

mixdaar

moolkotiin

xuur qaniinka aan oogu necbaa adduuunka,waa la qaban karaa laakiinse markaad qabato wuu kula dagaalaa aasagoo madax kuusan leh,kuwa masaakiin aa ku jira sida mixdaarka iyo moolkotiinka,way ii carbiyeesnaayeen labadan,shurbada ay aad u cabbi jireen ama bulunqo,koo iimaan yuuq aa ku jiray markii danbe waan buriyay,that was when i was about 9 and 10

LuCkY   

Nuune i dont care for correctness being an ciiyaaL xamer might have something to do with it as i have aLways caLLed it a BuLac. Thanks for the 411 on the "muLuc"-i think...aLthough it wont benefit me as i aLL i have done to them was being crueL.

Lucky.....N we wonder why we somalis are violent....lol.....violence starts with animal cruelty. I think we should start a rehibalitation center for former caasho/muluc/buluc killers....lol....just one thing...where in xamar did yu call muluc a buluc.

Nuune....Whats name for the black muluc that has shiny skin.

nuune   

^^^che-Guevara as far as i remember back the days,the name for that mulac is Juxdaan,are u actually saying the black mulac that has a shiny skin,there are two kinds of the one you mentioned,one has indha kuus kuusan oo bannaanka yaalaan,kan kale is the caadi one u mentioned,note:noocnoocyaha mulacyaasha waa tira badanyihiin,intaan aqaano lee waaye intaas,kuwii kale waan hilmaamay,laakin waan soo xasuusanaa

LuCkY   

Yeah I know huh...maybe one shouLd cLoseLy Look at the chiLdrens behaviour and what they do-as in the case for us---torturing aniMaLs.

I think a rehabiLitation center is in order.WeLL i grew up in Tawfiiq but i asked my mom and she said they caLL it by both names.

Nephissa   

lol@Jidawy & the rest.

This incident happened when I was about 8 or 9yrs old. My Dad who was at the time diabetic kept all of the one time use needles for his insullin shots in his nightstand. My little brother and I used to steal 2 (only the plastic part w/o the needle) every afternoon and have a water fight. (fill it with water and spray it on each other's face like a watergun.)

Up until one rainy afternoon that we found a frog laying in the garden. Told my little bro to do our afternoon routine and while he's at it to grab few needles aswel. To make it short, we managed to capture the poor little frog, and I gave him his first water injection, gave him shots after another till we heard (BUC) the frog exploded. We run & cried like hell. Everyone came out and there we were Busted.

Boy oh boy did I get a gooood a$$ whipping or what!

So Lucky, animal cruelty is in most Somali kid's gene. Seen Somali kids who were born here in N/A, never been to Somalia or its surroundings and the minute they see a dog go "WOOH WOOOH" just to annoy the crap outta him? lool. It defenetly gotta be Genetic.

Muhammad   

Whats the craziest thing you did when you were a kid?

hmmm... let me think.

fight a band of angry( :mad: )monkeys over a 'gob' tree!

I'll give you one advice. never flee to the mountains area! go for the clear space, that way you have a chance they may get tired.

if you go for the mountains, waxay kugu sabaaxadaynayaan in 2 seconds.