Sign in to follow this  
Janna

-Your Last Bullet-

Foxy   

Hello Nomads

If the last bullet were for use to something productive, personally I would have wished it was a machine gun that fired with unlimited bullets at will and would have used it on the ignorant poeple with stiff stubberness that existed in this wide world......

"If you think education is expensive, try ignorance".

cheers

Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, nor to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider."

Immediate

Gediid   

Originally posted by Athena:

quote:Originally posted by Gediid:

A bullet wasted huuno.Destinys Child only sing for the gold diggers and not the independant woman like you who go out on a date and insist on paying...
;)

My bullet would be only for those women who think they independant but in reality are not.....
:D

Some1 seriously got burned in Somaliland. Seef baa lala soo noqdey.
:D
An ax is more like it.... :D

Ngonge....wow u took me back, back , back in time with that song icon_razz.gif ....damn how i used to luuuv it....

Oh and az for my last bullet i would shoot anyone that would try to harm me or ma family ofcourse

CHE   

That bullet is designated for the next knuclehead to take my parking spot....

Lexus,

I thought the song was particularly very sweet.At a time when women in the black women community are not known their womanly attributes,its only appropriate for the Destiny ladies to outlet a positive message.

It's not disgusting by any measure,if anything it assures the black men of the strenght of the black women;how much they are willing to give inspite of the hardships.

One of the best things men do well is to react to emotion and reciprocate in a different form.And any woman that can put all those words into practice will be forever rewarded with passion,service and all that good stuff.

It's amiss to suggest that by catering to a loved one, one diminishes their dignity and independence.Some of the most independent women,Hilary Clinton and Cookie Johnson,continue to cater to their men after having been ashamed by their men.

^ Shidh...that hit my gag reflex badly.

STOIC...you would shoot me? :(

Lexy...who doesn't, now and then?

OG-Girl...Yeah, that was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw 'last'. What else would you do with ur last bullet?

Janna   

^^^ You would be arrested for animal cruelty

Zephyrine

I certainly am not suicidal. I would never point a gun to myself, I love myself too too much. ;)

J.Lee   

Last Bullet? What in tarnation happened to all the other bullets, and who did you shoot them with :confused:

War balaayo, homicidal tendencies anyone?

STOIC   

Zeph..No, i will not shoot you!.I just got an email from a freind that one of my college freind died in a car crash yesterday!.It was only the other day me and him were planing on how to sneak out of our human physiology class on fridays to attend Jumuah prayers.I guess you make plans and Allah has his on for you!.No Zeph..i don't want to shoot any one....

Lexus abaayo isfiilito maad qabta!! why u wanna kill me! i am just a maskiin!! harmless faraax.

i am gonna be calling you ISFIILITO from today on!! cuz, their gotta be a reason why u so waji bir!!

lol.. :eek:

Pucca   

make that "your last two bullets" one for the cat, the other for its equally annoyin owner.