Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

The 67th Anniversary of SYL!

Somalina   

War threadkani adigu uun baa ku soo riyoode. Ee shaqo yeelo, adeerkaana ka raadso orphanageka. I aint your adeer.

Hales   

Nice comparison Jacayl-Baro, just shows how far the degradedation in society went.

Somalia was in a very sucular yet very politically early age.

The civil war is just a transitional stage

Originally posted by Hales:

Nice comparison Jacayl-Baro, just shows how far the degradedation in society went.

Exactly my point ! !

The future can be better though.

Kool_Kat   

Seriously JB! There are times to just not respond...Caruurta xitaa intaa wey gartaan...For this exact same reason, when people post wax xun from SL ha'oynin! Which btw you do beautifully when you get a taste of your own med...

NNC, thanks...I, personally, have no hope for Somalia...I've accepted reality long ago, but insha'allah there'll be beautiful Somalia again...Kuwii dhalinta ahaa oo wadanka joogay bunduq bey wataan...Kuwii kalena dibadaha jogay badankood dib usocod bey noqdeen... :( Women are the future of Somalia!

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

:(
Women are the future of Somalia! [/QB]

Eemmmm,,,warkaa maloo dhanyahay? i'm just curious ;)

Ibtisam   

Can't be an anniversary if they organisation does not exist no more :confused: They should do a remembrance day for them instead (well when there are less pressing/ urgent problems for Somalis.)

Someone should start recording from the few living members and catch history before it is taken to the gave (Are there any still living?, they must be old)

Kool_Kat   

Che, didn't even see that one ayeeyo...Intuu isleeyahay rub it on their faces bey sheekadiisa cunug nanac loodiiday ka dareysaa! You'd think someone who has been on these boards for as long as he did, he'll have a better head on his shoulders than caruurnimadaan uu markasto waxaanoo kale soo qoro...

Beer-Gaal, women are the only hope, men have failed us time and time again...From Shabaab to JB!

STOIC   

^ Even Here in America Women are the HOPE..few weeks ago I visited family member in one of America's prestigious University guess who I saw on main campus walking leisurely on their well manicured lawns- Somali girls! I'm still waiting the day they would let a well educated and articulated Somali sister comes on tv representing Somali/muslim...

People, lets stop perpetuating this stereotype.

Stoic..There are as many boys as there are girls in Boston schools including Harvard, Tufts, Suffolk, and other schools in Boston.

The problem is far more complex than Somali boys have failed.