Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Somali Indicted in Ohio Mall Bombing Plot

Salaan...

To those who are bashing that Carab newspaper, your shots are aiming a wrong target.

Have you read the byline after the title?

Somali Indicted in Ohio Mall Bombing Plot

Associated Press

The report is by AP, a news agency owned by American newspapers. The Arab News simply copied it, even though it can edit whatever it deems unnecessary.

For the brother, Ilaahey ha u fududeeyo, awalba gaal dalkiis iyo dhulkiis anagaa soo raadsanay.

Honesita   

Masha Allah

Nuradin Abdi is actually my big brother, and I'm glad my brother is not fighting this war on his own...!!! So many pple r making duca for him and so many pple r showing support...!! You guys should have seen how the court room looked on Tuesday, it was paaaacked to the limit...pple were standing and the judge allowed it...!! My brother looked terrible, heart breaking, and completely confused...!! It's sad what is happening to him and our family, but he's sure getting lots of ajar from Allah, here and the hereafter...!!

Your support is greatly appreciated...!!

Salaamz

OG_Girl   

Honesita , my heart feels U and ur familly pain, Sister as they say " this world is just TEST , and Allah with who have " Saber" victory is comming sister , just keep Ur head UP , keep ur connect with Allah.

Who know this horoubles making US more close , open our eye that what ever u r west or east, extreme left or right wing!..still others see U a one who came to them I mean stranger!

My prayers always with U.

Salam

Originally posted by Honesita:

Masha Allah

Nuradin Abdi is actually my big brother, and I'm glad my brother is not fighting this war on his own...!!! So many pple r making duca for him and so many pple r showing support...!! You guys should have seen how the court room looked on Tuesday, it was paaaacked to the limit...pple were standing and the judge allowed it...!! My brother looked terrible, heart breaking, and completely confused...!! It's sad what is happening to him and our family, but he's sure getting lots of ajar from Allah, here and the hereafter...!!

Your support is greatly appreciated...!!

Salaamz

its a small world after all... i think were related. i still cant pm you for some reason. anyways, my thoughts and prayers for your brother and family.

Haneefah   

Subhanalah...I heard this few days ago and I'm just :eek: ...what is this world coming to. Now Somalis are being framed as "terrorists"??...Ya ALlah!

Honesita...walalo, our hearts are pouring out for the brother and your whole family. May Allah (swt) make this difficult journey an easy one for all of you. Insha'Allah, justice will prevail and the brother will be set free soon. I really do pray for the mom to have saber through this whole ordeal.

I'm really happy that the Somalis in Ohio have chosen to unite and stand up against this violation and show their utmost support for the brother....Masha'Allah!

Jaabir   

Honista.. we will be praying for your older brother.. and insha alaah he will be acquitted of all of them fabricated charges..

may allah free him and make it easy for you and your family..

Honesita   

Thank you all, may Allah accept all of our duca's..!! This is truely the biggest test my brother and the rest of my family had to go through......and i cant come to think of anything to say but "Inna Allaha Maca Saabiriin...!!

Ayoub Sheikh, interesting topic bro...i had yet to come across that one...!!!

Salaamz

Rahima   

Subxaanallah, may Allah give your brother patience and perseverance.

In a way it is a blessing for inshallah he will be given a real chance to prove his faith and be a real mujaahid for the Islamic cause. Look back at history and take a look at the great names that were tested with similar trials, truly it is an honor to have the same experience. Also, we should not see this just as a calamity, the saxaba used to race each other to prove their iman, they used to race each other towards dying for the sake of Islam. If ever given the opportunity, may we all succeed.

May Allah reward him immensely on the day where everyone will wish to have had such an opportunity.

Honesita   

DA...yes bro, fortunately my brother does have a legal representation, a really good one alhamdulilaah...!! My brother is actually in a fed hosp now in Minnesota...so pray he gets better insha allah...!!!

Salaamz

wow i am abit late in seeing the latter posts in this thread :eek: it is a small world, even small it seems for s somali's.

This must be a veryin trying and testing time for the family Honesita, i can only re-iterate what Rahima said, inshallah he will be acquited and be released sooner than later

Honesita, this is a small world. I know many people who are related to the brother. In fact I just came back from Ohio and I did talk to alot people who are related to him. May Allah give your brother a mercy and punish those who wrongly accuse this innocent man.

This is the most ridiculous story ever fabricated by the FBI. It looks like the evangelist Aschroft is running out of real cases.