Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

[My One Night with the Sheikha-]

Throughout history, the subject of dreams have been widely discussed, and to this day it continues to be discussed, without coming to terms with its true meaning.

Dreams are the mirror to our self-conciousness or maybe not. It could be an express of ones thoughts or feelings? I doubt it

I dreamt of the Good Sheikh Sharif lastnight, and it was first of its kind.

It was a pleasant dream, one that I still remember.

I am not big on dreams, nor do I dream often as some do, but maybe this was just one of those random dreams, or maybe not?

Maybe the pleasant converstaion the sheikh and I had in my dream was a sign for discussions on other matters to come in the coming days, weeks?

In my dream, the good sheikh was everything I thought he would be. A true gentleman, patient, non judgemental and highly intelligent.

Going back to the setting of the dream.

We just happened to be at the same place, at the same time.

I was already visiting close relatives in mogadhishu(perhaps related to him(not)) and he had just arrived to brief the elderly figure of the house.

After the meet and greet, I had expressed to him that I needed to have a word with him. He didn't seem to mind that I wasn't wearing Hijab.(it seemed odd to me)

We went out to the courtyard for a brief walk and he started to ask questions about me.(who I was, what I did, where I lived, and the purpose of my visit etc)

I, on the other hand was just so enthusiastic about this chance that I had with the good sheikh, that I was close to freaking out.

I managed to contain my excitement a bit, because I knew I had so many things to say and so little time, that I was worried I would come out sounding like a groupie.(I started to think, does the sheikh know what a groupie is? Does he think I brought him out to try to get with him??

After that brief mental moment I had, I gathered myself up and managed to express my thanks in his efforts for bringing an end to the war. I told him that it may not seem possible, but that truly the worth of trying was enough. We briefly prayed for our people. I had shared with him the admiration and respect I had for him and the thousands like me who felt the same way.

...and markaas kadib, hurdada aan kasoo toosay.

PS:maybe this is a sign that wiilka aan habaryartiis u ahay aka abtigiis inuu nac nacda uu SOL kuhaayo ayaa mahaan inuu joojiyo, saasaan u riyoon. :D:D:D

Emperor   

^Its not, it perfectly fits the dream, one night with the fit Shariif, let me just omit the Sheekh part on this special occassion :D

Nice dream Lazy, not so the intimacy I was expecting, not even a kiss(cheeky cheeky one obviously) :D

Kool_Kat   

Waawareey, sheekada hadana riyo meygaartay?

Layzieyeey, waxaa soo wadid iyo wabiga yaa weyn, anigu yaabayee? Did you use the great Sheikh's name and groupie in the same sentence? OR even worse, getting with him? Ba'nay!!!

PS, was the Sheikh shining in your dream? Ma subkanaa? :D

Cawaale   

K.K perhaps someone told him that you said so in other occasions(threads)..so he won't be shining again!..no more subkasho!. :D

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Could you just tell him to go easy on saliida uu wajiga ku dhabooqdo isagoo saas u madoow...Waaba laga baqaa dhaldhalaalkiisa...
:D

good for you L.G. :D

wax kasto waa ku arkee meeshaan!

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Juwairiah:

I don't know who sheikh Sherif is, but this looks make up dream by miss drama lover. I wonnder what her next dream will be.

:D:D

Cabdulahi yuusuf iyo sheikh sharif aa isku tihiin labadiina

Abtigiis   

Layzie G.

Waah waah!!Waxaa saa Jacayl ah!! If you like the Sheikh that much, waa u sheegaynaa. No big deal. You don't need to show your love for him by stepping on the feet of others. Like the poor Abtigiis.

This reminds me of one thing. Back in those youthful days, there was a famous trick girls used to attract our attention.[The noble girls of those days - ma'aha daydayga imika jooga].

While you stroll in front of their houses, if an unfortunate child of the Xaafada is walking around, they jump and give the unsuspecting minor a hot Dharbaaxo ; followed by "Yaa ku yidhi dariiqa ku ciyaar? He was almost hit by a car, bal eega". In all honesty, a car might not have passed through that alley for over a decade. It is all to ensure you hear the crescendo and glance back. And if she is OK (muuqaalka), perhaps wave a hand at her!!

The relevance of the fabricated dream to this memory can not be missed. Layzie, I invite you Xareedo Ismaaciil Duniyo's "SHEEKHAYGA CAASHAQA HA SHEEG SHEEGIN ADIGUYE...."

Waan daayaay Sheekha YAA!!! :D

nuune   

lool Leezi-Gaal, haye, ani muggoo waa kaa yaabey,

Waa in cirbaha lagaa toogtaa alleylahay

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Cawaale:

K.K perhaps someone told him that you said so in other occasions(threads)..so he won't be shining again!..no more subkasho!.

quote:

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Could you just tell him to go easy on saliida uu wajiga ku dhabooqdo isagoo saas u madoow...Waaba laga baqaa dhaldhalaalkiisa...

good for you L.G.

wax kasto waa ku arkee meeshaan!
Glad to see you're keeping track of things...BRAVO yaa Cawaale...Laakiin adigana ma'iga gaarsiisay hee fariintaas maalinkii aad la kulmaysay?

Nuune, LOOOOOOL@cirbaha lagaa toogtaa!!! AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA...Xaasidsanidaa!!! At least cidida or something maa dhahdid, Layzie oo cirbihii laga sii toogtay yaa heyn karo? icon_razz.gif

Juwairiah, are you really wondering what her next dream would be after this? HAHAHAHAHAAA...I can tell you some of it now, it'll be something about you emailing your local Imaam asking him who Sheikh Sharif is? loooool {sorry, bad one, but couldn't let it go} :D

KK good guess ayeeyo, but no that would be the least thing I want in this world being in LG's dream (uff) :D . Besides how would my iman know some sheikh all the way Mogadishu.

Abuu Nuune, lets not kid ourselves.

If nuune was in that dream, waa kala badbadan laheed, ala heaven style.

Mrs I get my sermons off the net, I think you ought to worry about who and where to get your next sermon from. Rumor has it, your e-sheikh ran away to hide from you.

Tuujiye   

looooooooooooooooooooool Abootooooy.. Layzi saanaa hadana? riyo muqdisho iyo sheeq shariifaa mayamaya maya!! saan hadii gaartay in alagaa gaaro waaye oo lagaa tirtiro yaaqee lol.. bajaq sheeq sharif ku riyootay aa la dhahay waa in cajirada laga gubaa inta eesan ku riyoonin ceydiid iyo indha cade.... inama caadi ma tihid yarta?

Jawahiriya, warar naga soo gaaray luuq luuqyada SOL xaga General section, ayaa sheegeen in maseer zaa'id ah ku qabtay markaad ogaatay in Shiikhadi qaaliga ahaa in uu ka tirtiray Layzie in a (riyo). warka wuxuu hala haas sii raacshay in aad maseer owgeed aad adigana qasab isku riyey siisay adiga oo ka tirtiraya shiikh nuune (riyo) ahaan!! Maxaa ka jira warkaas gabaree?

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiya, aniga waxaan maqley, from women's section that you have been sick with maseer because your girl friend LG has dumped you for Marc. Also, I have heard that you have avoided commimg into forums because you don't want start fight with Marc.