Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

According to the QUR'AN and the question of the Holy Trinity

Dhubad.   

Meaning, the father is not the son, the son is not the holy spirit, nor is the holyspirit the father or son but that the Father is God, the son is God and the Holy Spirit is God, just the one God in all

The Trinity concept confuses even the priest, and its impossible for any human to fully understand let alone explain. One God in three persons :confused: confuses the hell out of anybody and this is one of the main reason why so many Christians convert to Islam.

Therefore, Christian scholars removed the Trinity from some versions of Bible since it proved difficult to explain it to anyone. !

Lazy , what do you think about Trinity yourself ?

Originally posted by Norfsky:

I doubt you're really looking for an asnwer. If you were you would have posted this in the Islam section. Its another case 'hey look at me I'm learning about catholism'.

Enjoy.

Exactly that.

There is no point in engaging with this character.

Tuujiye   

Norf sxb waa aragti dheertahay maasha allah.. any smart person could see that....

I think kuligiin waqtiga ayaa iska lumineysaan asxaabeey..

we should take this for an example and learn our faith. Walaahi waa naxdin qofka markuu lunsan yahay oo uusan heysan a sense of belonging. Waxaa nafsadaada qariba stress iyo worry..Hurdo la'aan iyo fikir.....

Marka nala leeyahay only few chosen ones (mu'miniin) ayaan ka doortaa intiina wili muslimka isku sheegaya, waa waxa madaxeyga kusoo dhaca mar ale markaan waxaan oo kale aqriyo.

Ilaahoo adigaa qafuurul raxiim ah ee nasoo hanuuni!!oo jidka toosan natusi.... walaahi waa naxdin...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

RedSea   

A preacher once tried to explain in plain simple language the so call holy trinity: He says the Holy trinity would be like the state of water. He drew the comparison saying that water goes through liquid, solid and gas stage and thus God is the same way. He is once God almighty (water), once Jesus(solid) Holy ghost(gas). :D which basically means "god" is all three.

Everybody with an ounce of common sense can detect the deformed logic in that explanation or any other for that matter.

Ps. As another poster alluded to, The Quran does not have multiple versions, the meaning never changes or takes another all together, however the wording choices can differ from translation to translation. Two different things.

North, the truth is whenever I say East, you say West, thats just how you are and I've learned to stay clear of people like you who are only here to waste time and do not have nothing of value to add to the discussion.

As for not posting in the Islamic Section, the answer is obvious. Nur is no longer considered ' a credible source', with his latest propaganda piece about Al Shabaab and government in the same sentence but I still adore him.

As for dukey, I think what is insulting to people's intelligence is expecting a consensus on every single thread, you are in a word insinuating that people should not make personal observations without someone in this forum throwing a fit? Doesn't it get old?

When did I call a debate about the qur'an? Or are you just like C^H, you didnt get passed the title?

C&H, first take a deep breath. Marka kale, waxa ay dadka qoraan aqri. Read first, ask questions later.

Tuujiye   

^^^^^ :D:D:D:D BOB koob biyo eh makuu keenaa? lool..

Laakiin sawirkaan maxaa waaye? finka cuudu bilaah!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

You mean this pic?

gorilla.jpg

Waa wiilka sanadka...magaciisana waxaa la dhahaa Daaxuur Daamo Weyne...maku baraa ma rabtaa? :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

The Zack   

LOOOOL@this crap. Who cares about what trinity means bal? Even if it means one, christians will still be non-believers as they don't believe in prophet Mohamed PBUH. Anybody that doesn't believe the prophecy of any prophet is still gaal weeyn. I will let Tuujiye say his favorite word (gaaaaaaaal LOL).

SeefTa   

If your question is truly regarding the translation

of the Quran, then i suggest you delve into learning

arabic. Questioning the Quran's translation does

come accross as implicitly questioning the Quran itself.

The Quran was sent down in arabic, therefore,

arguing about its translation is malaa yacni.

as to your question about Allah's oneness

Arabic:

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ ١

اللَّهُ الصَّمَدُ ٢

لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ ٣

وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌ ٤

Translation: Surah 112: Al-Ikhlas (The Unity, Sincerity, Oneness Of God)

In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

1. Say: He is God, the One and Only;

2. God, the Eternal, Absolute;

3. He does not beget, nor is He begotten;

4. And there is none comparable to Him.

ON UNDERSTANDING THE QURAN

* [2:269] He [Allah] grants wisdom to whom He pleases; and he to whom wisdom is granted indeed receives a benefit overflowing. But none will grasp the Message except men of understanding.

* [20:114] High above all is Allah, the King, the Truth. Do not be in haste with the Qur'an before its revelation to you is completed, but say, "O my Sustainer! Increase my knowledge.

* [3:190-191] Verily in the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the alternation of night and day - there are indeed signs for men of understanding; Men who remember Allah, standing, sitting, and lying down on their sides, and contemplate the creation of the heavens and the earth (with the thought) "Our Lord! Not for nothing have You created (all) this. Glory to You! Give us salvation from the suffering of the Fire."

N.O.R.F   

LG, apologies for not taking your knee jerk posts seriously.

Have you looked up the tafsiirs for those verses you posted? It’s just a google search away.

What I find disingenuous in most of your posts is that you don’t believe whatever you’re opposing warrants as much research as whatever you’re supporting. You find half the argument (however weak) and just roll with it.

Apologies again for highlighting the obvious.

AYOUB   

Lazie, these verses deal with trinity...

O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.

The Noble Qur’aan 4:171

They do blaspheme who say: "Allah is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, My Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help.

They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity: For there is no god except One Allah. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them.

The Noble Qur’aan 5:72-73

Tuujiye   

^^^^^ looool.... Car yaanan lagu su'aalin.. "But" ayaa lagula soo raadsan doonaa bal fiirso lol.. waa wax cad.

Wareer Badanaa!!!