Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

WHY DO FATS GIRLS CALL THEMSELVES THICK?

oh this is funny!..Com'ooon ppl....who gives a flyin' Fudge what fat gurls call themselves...dang!...i mean did we literally run outta topics so as to pick on ppl...let them call themselves what they cat-dang please...i mean afta all...u called urself...LIL CUTE GIRL...for all we know...u can be as BIG and UGLY as they come...and anotha thing...who u to call'em fat...i mean i'm not fat...but be'lee me...i try to gain wieght but i just cant...ne who..(me=skeleton in the science class)...i'll have u know i'm not da type to judge....so imma leave wit this...don't judge ppl aight

stay up

yo she worote...i don't know why u mad and juming me like that....i just asked a question is not like i pick on ppl... i don't.... see I been saying all throw this to topic IT"S JUST A QUESTION DANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN....anywayz, i hope y'all got my point....peace.

I dont think I got ur point........But I hope u got mine which is Skinny girls don't call themselves skinny so theirs no need to focus on what Fat girls calling themselves.....

I dont think I got ur point........But I hope u got mine which is Skinny girls don't call themselves skinny so theirs no need to focus on what Fat girls calling themselves.....

What was ur point?

1. It's stupid for a fat girl to call herself thick

2. It's stupid for a fat girl to call herself thick

&

3. It's stupid for a fat girl to call herself thick.

i don't have a point, i just asking i just wonna know...so it's the same question goes to skinny girls calling themselves skinny too, so it's both ways, i was just asking that' all....i'm not hatting on anyone or calling anyone names... so plzzzzzzzzzzzzz ppl stop jumping me mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...anywayz, y'all will never get my point the only person who understand me in thsi whole issue it's baby gurl...... i know she got my point....peace.

Blessed   

Guys, Guys Easy on the sister, I think ya'll misunderstood her. U see in the UK (maybe also in other places) the word 'thick' was used to describe a girl that is fit meaning slim and all that other media shidh!

Poor Cutie! Seems like you got urself into some trouble.

You know what makes me wonder .. the words 'thick' 'buff' 'heavey' (UK slang) are used to describe pretty girls and you know society precives skinny to be pretty .. so why use terms that essentially mean 'fat'? I mean they actually call skinny gals 'thick' and 'heavey' :eek:

Is there some sort of a secret inclination towards sisters with meat and by refering to a sistah as 'buff' 'thick' or what have you. Your in a sense telling her that she is pretty but needs to put on a few more bounds to be beautiful?

You know in arabic the word used to describe thin ppl mean sick lol

Anyhuh... no one uses the term 'thick' like that no more. So I guess, any shaped sistah can use it!

But heres something for a laugh. I hear the lastest equeivelant word on the street is 'disgusting' or 'sick', fancy that for flattery :confused: :rolleyes: If anyone calls me 'disgusting', I don't care what they mean .. ama belt them .. trust me:)

Anyways .. I ain't here to promote fat or skinny ... what ever you are .. Thank Allah for it :D

Oh kool kat

heres Ur burger and fries .. sorry about the delay :D

Kool_Kat   

Naa Ameenaay, maxaa kugu dhagay...Soo tanba cutadii yoo qabowday iikeentay...Waxaan sugabo, mahadaad keentay...

Thnx, girl...I feel full...Naa wuxu macaanaayaa...

Mujahida   

Hey CUTE_LILGIRL oh you poor thing! smile.gif

I'm sorry for all the Attacks u got for

response.You see I kinda question myself that Question too.There is Indeed a Huge gap of a difference between being Thick and Fat in my Book.

But if the BIGsistas wanna Increase or Burst their Confidense by calling themselves thick then that's them I guess. ;)

SaLamat

Blessed   

Originally posted by Mobb_Deep:

When you say...Fat...you mean fat as PHAT or?

Lol, I meant fat as in over wieght but see 'phat' is another one of them words :rolleyes: :eek:

KK

looooooooooooooooool and she don't even offer nothing :mad:

ZOLA   
...beside i'm just tried here fat women calling themselves thick they can't admit that they fat.....

sis, why do skinny gals call themselves THIN?..they cant admit they skinny?....am sure thin sistas dont prefer been called skinny....let the big sistas call themselves what ever they wish...thick,big,juicy smile.gifsmile.gif ..etc.

personally i dont have a problem with the word FAT....we live in a society that tells us that u have to be skinny to be pretty....we all cant be 36,24,36....so somebody gotta be FAT orTHICK... smile.gif .

A.A