Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Dubai from the sky

Zafir   

Ah, this is nothing, watch out for what Kismaayo looks like with the help of the ICU.

Dubai my foot.

Urban   

noishe!!

i wanna live in the area where the tennis court and the swimming pool is. Man!

But guess who built all that? INDIANS!

Ms DD   

After Tsunami, I would never live near a sea, especially the Palm tree islands and the world islands..not that i would be offered anyway!

N.O.R.F   

The villas are smaller than they look!

The way the earth has been manipulated is amazing. You will tunnels connecting the palm roads

Ms DD   

Actually there was a programme on National Geogrpahy channel called Megastructures and one eposide was about the Jebel Ali Palm. It was awesome how they constructed the world's largest artificial islands in the shape of massive palm trees. It was fascinating to see the remarkable technological innovation behind the project.

If anyone has this channel, it is being shown again tomorrow at 8pm and 13th of October:

http://www.nationalgeographic.co.uk/watch/program_details.aspx?id_program=8034

I love Megastructures as they explore the engineering feats that have turned the impossible into possible. From man made islands in Dubai to the world's largest hydroelectric power plant. In each programme we were shown the construction of these mammoth structures around the globe.

Som@li   

Dubai is great, but the construction is disturbing the city, you cant drive in the city specialy Mid day, and evenings,

I took this pic at the begining of this year, at Jumairah Market,Enjoy...

burjarabdubairs5.jpg

NGONGE   

Norf is a proper sell-out, man. For real! I never see da man startin threads about the San Francesco of England. He’s always writing about Dubai, Oman or Hargeisa (man is not even from Hargeisa, ya get me!).

Chimera   

01_nt_theworld2_gn_5.jpg

i see a potential block buster based on the disastrous sinking of the gulf Islands

leading role : sean connery as a retired agent turned tourist who saves the inhabitants of the Islands

supporting actor : Omid DJalili

a blockbuster no doubt! :D

Shakti   

Originally posted by Zafir:

Ah, this is nothing, watch out for what Kismaayo looks like with the help of the ICU.

Dubai my foot.

same goes 4 me.. really.. dubai my foot.. another blood sucking oil ba$tard arabs, pass me the Matches and let me expedite their destination to hell

Som@li   

Somalidu waa suntii hargaha, the guy likes to write abt Dubai, leave him alone...

Endeaver, welcome to Dubai