Dahireeto

Daily mail eviscerated Ilhan Omar

Dhaqaale   

Well I heard a rumour that she married her brother so he could get a green card to study at a Minnesota college. If the FBI are investigating this then they will question all parties involved. She could be in serious trouble if any of this is true.

Ihan Omar comes across as someone ignorant of the issues facing America. She is like a media obsessed teenager who cannot keep a low profile and is foolishly going toe to toe with president. This will not end well for her as most sane people have observed. 

Why doesn't she focus on Somalia issues as she is on the foreign select committee and could bring real attention to the challenges facing Somalia.

38 minutes ago, Dhaqaale said:

Well I heard a rumour that she married her brother so he could get a green card to study at a Minnesota college. If the FBI are investigating this then they will question all parties involved. She could be in serious trouble if any of this is true.

Ihan Omar comes across as someone ignorant of the issues facing America. She is like a media obsessed teenager who cannot keep a low profile and is foolishly going toe to toe with president. This will not end well for her as most sane people have observed. 

Why doesn't she focus on Somalia issues as she is on the foreign select committee and could bring real attention to the challenges facing Somalia.

Stop spreading fake news about your own sister. 

Daahir, what is the purpose of this smearing thread against our sister Ilhaan other than to perpetuate the innuendos and downright slandering used by anti-Islam and anti-Soomaali right-wing forces in cahoot.

Baliis, don't quote the disgusting tabloid Daily Fail. It is as credible as Faux News.

I hate nothing more than a so-called Soomaali bringing the fascist talking points that defile and vilify our sister as the one above me is engaging.

• Thanks 1

It would be preferred that she focus on Africa and more on Horn. She can get allies from both parties very easily. Everyone in congress has pet project.

As for standing up for herself, I think she has enough legal advisers and not much to worry. They must have gone with fine comb all her life as son as she was candidate for congress.

Holac   

Ilhan has bigger things to worry about than the Right wing nutcases  wasting time on this topic. They will never find a thing. Someone has to kidnap Mr. Elmi, take his DNA, match it with hers  and prove he is her brother. Not only that, but what immigration fraud is there to commit if the guy is not living in America. 

Total nonsense.  

galbeedi   
On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 8:14 AM, Dhaqaale said:

I am not. Just reporting what is out there.

Mr. Dhaqane,

Isn't what the Fox news say: we report you decide. with friends like you who needs enemies.

Reasonable people might disagree her tactics or the strategy of joining the progressive block of her party. Personally, I do not like the so called progressives due to their anti development and crazy environmental policies,. Yet Ilhan Omar had took the tough route to make it easier for the next generation of Muslims and Somalis. As I said before, it is better to live a day like a lion than to be a sheep for a thousand year. 

Make no mistake, she was the target the day she was elected. They kept digging her background and accused her of so many crazy things. Now she is in tough position because of Trump, the neocons and the right wing media are after her because of her tough stand, but if the Orange Buffoon goes down , she will be more influential than ever before.

She is our own star and we want her to succeed and prosper. She is one of us who challenged the status quo. 

I hope she resolves her family issues . She must remember that she is carrying the torch and the name of tens of thousands of us , and must not give an opening to her and our enemies.

If the dysfunctional fool with so many issues still has a family , and our star lady must do the same and avoid any weakness for our and her sake.

We are praying for Ilhan Omar , in Ilaahay u fududeeyo hawlahan adag.

galbeedi   

Waa in loo hiiliya manta. WE must learn how to stick together and support our own people against the racist hordes of Trump. His own wife was probably modeled and  sold to him by Jeffery Epstein the child molester. Yet, his people are defending the indefensible.

let us stick with our sister.