Sign in to follow this  
Mr-Peace

Somali-African marriages

BOB   

Wareegto Luga Cad

Waa ogtahay awoowgaa inuu Kismaayo kusoo dagay first then moved to Xamar marka kiis iska waalka jooji ee waan ku amaanee Alxamdulillaah dheh. :D

Aaliyah

Laas Caano waxa kaliya ee aan ku amaani karaa waa magaalo gabdho quruxsan leh marka intaa wax ka badan uma ogoli and hatred has nothing to do with it...just mere facts. :D laakiin Kismaayo waa magaalada afaraad ee adduunka ugu fiican after Mecca, Medina and Beitul Maqdis. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Aaliyyah   

lol@ magalada afaraad aduunka...

waxaas oo dhan ma jaceyl baa ka yeedhsinaya ...jacaylo xaal qaado ;)

salaam

BOB   

Azizah I'm that loyal and true to my love...I can't help it. :cool:

NNC...I'm not bragging but without Kismaayo our beloved Somalia would've never known Xalwo. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

This is my old neighbourhood in Kismayo.

Kismayo-500x339.jpg

Peace, Love & Unity.

Kool_Kat   

Xalwo Kismaayo ma cuntay waligaa? @NNC

Bob, Alxamdulilaah awoowgeey inuu reer Qardhood yahay waligiisna Kismaayo cag dhigin...Aabeheyna (AUN) in his early years of his career buu Kismaayo kashaqeyn jiray, that hardly makes him a reer Kismaayood...

BOB   

KK Aamiin @ Aabo Insha Allah.

You can't come from Qardho and straight away go to Mogadishu without first passing through Kismaayo...we've countless Qardhawi in Kismaao who were all on their way to Xamar but then changed their mind and chose to remain in Kismaayo. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

bajuni.JPG

Just look at that crystal clear water...oh my god...that's AMAZING. :D

NNC...Xalwo sokor (diabetes) lagama qaado or any other macaan for that matter...but stay away from chocolates and cakes. ;)

Peace, Love & Unity.

Aaliyyah   

ilaahay ha u naxaristo abaha koolkat. ameeen

ya yidhi xalwad lagam qaado diabetes..thats good news for me cuz I EAT it like theres no tomorrow smile.gif

once my adeer bought it and the next day he was like looking for his xalwad and it wasnt there :D

amazing pics of Kismaayo. Would love to visit there one day. Ma ayeeyo's sister and her family live there...probably now her grandchildren..and probably many other people im related to one way or the other.

salaam

Somalina   

I used to help my aunt cook halwo adeer BOB! i don't know why ppl eat it! Kismayo waxa ka dhigtey magaalo laga maarmin! tuugo ma jirin K ka hor! :D

Aziza stay away from eating xalwo and dont visit that city. :D

BOB   

This will be the view from my bedroom Insha Allah...it's on this Island that I will build my mansion on Insha Allah and No I won't say the name of the Island for obvious reasons. :D

429459264_84efbe6350.jpg

Kool_Kat   

^Eedo KK ha'iloobin inaa dalxiis ahaan ugu casunto yaah!

Thnx Bob & Aaliyah.

NNC, Kismaayo wax kasto aan ka sheego, laakiin Xalwo Kismaayo, ah' iga daa...Malaha sixir bey noogu dhex walaaqi jireen... icon_razz.gif

BOB   

Aaliyah forget about Visiting Kismaayo unless you'd stop saying bad things about our beloved city by comparing it to that small tuulo you love so much called Laas Caanood. :D

Xalwo is one more reason why you should be good to us as it's us who taught the rest of Somalia about Xalwo....your favourite. smile.gif

NNC...You can enjoy our creation and don't forget to offer your word of gratitude towards us. :cool:

Peace, Love & Unity.