Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Read This

MD   

Salam

lool funny

Originally posted by caramel_kisses:

sanka dhuudhi!

Sis, we should never judge people or dicriminate them by the way they look or where their from, but judge them by their character!!! smile.gif

I dont know when we "somalis" are going to stop discriminating against other africans. May Allah help us

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

W'up with Somali girl's addiction to blck men these days? It saddens me to see them walk on the streets freely holding hands, thinking she's on top of the world. Besides, midii madow raacdaba maxay ragga Somalida u caysaa? :mad:

Why should it matter who somali girls are dating? It would make you happy to see them with a somali dude, but then again, it's really not about YOU. You need to evaluate WHY it makes you angry that they are with them.

Besides, I believe that somali men are no different that somali women. They too date black, hispanic, white and asian women. That is really up to them, dont you think.

Caramel Kisses,

Does it make you sleep better at night that you are not "sanka dhuudhi"? Don't get upset cuz I called you out on your racist comment, sister. double :rolleyes:

nuune   

caramelka, si fiican baad u fakaraysaa,

anigoo kale ayaad tahay, aniga ayaa ajnabiga neceb, be they hindi, carab or sanka jinigaad sheegaysay,

anaga soomaali ahaan ayaaba isku filanee maxaa dad kale ku faleenaa, is qoryaal,

even hadii dumarkeena laga waayo dunida anoo duqooba oo duf igu baxdo ayaa la ii qaataa inta aan aj nabi daba dukhuf leen lahaa.

Khayr   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Besides, midii madow raacdaba maxay ragga Somalida u caysaa? :mad:

I don't think that you'll get a 'proper' response from those ladies but here is my 3 cents.

I think that its a phase that young sisters go through cause they hardly see positive somali role models and by this I mean, what they are taught as 'GOOD MEN' by Oprah, the movies and music videos, they don't find in the somali community.

I've talked to some sisters who would rather be with a non-somalian dude anyday because they themselves can't relate to the somali culture

and have a difficult time speaking somali. So they feel embarassed to be around somalis as a result of this.

Anyways thats my 3 cents....

Khayr,

I don't think that's the case thou. You have totally ignored those women (and MEN) who've been raised in the culture, know more about the language and the deen than majority of us who date outside their race. This is not a new phenonmenon to Somalis only, as it happens in other cultures too. I personally know of people more somali than myself (and older) who've married indians, arabs, african-american and white men. How do you explain their circumstances? Can't be as simple as "they hardly see positive somali role models".

WingA   

This is not new, i've come across a few somali girls with black men but if thats what they want and they are "happy" then let them be coz they gonna find out for themselves if they are trully happy anyway..

There was this one time in Greenwich, me and some friends went to watch a film and this funny farah followed us to the cinema. we was outside when we spotted this somali girl with a black man and we told the farah coz he was unaware of them things. he was like shes not somali and the couple went into Nando's. so we told him to go in and ask her if she's somali and he was blinded by he's proud for somali women he went in for 1 min and came back looking down on the floor gutted and hurt. we asked wat she said and she told him "walaal, haay ee qaaxriin" in english "brother, dont embarrass me"...

One other girl was with her man and pregnant.. we was shocked but dats how they want to live there lifes.

IL CAPO   

i think there is nothing wrong with other peeps admiring our ladies,its now or never for us soMali guys to stand up for our honneys,lets not take them(sista's)for granted coz there is a lot of fellows out there who seems to see what we dont see with our abayos period.

I'm sorry, but I wasn't aware that we were the properties of somali men. Maybe that explains this rapid mentality that its a shocker to see somali women with other men.

Curly   

You people are Sad! So what?! if they decide to have a non-somali bloke...what is it to you?!

And you know what makes me laugh, it's YOU the same guys who go around shaking their heads at what these girls do, who go around saying we're not Black! and that we're mixed with something or other!

Well then if it wasn't for people mixing with different races then YOU and I would not exist!

It's like a Mixed raced person disaproving of white and black relationships!

Macalin   

I had a feeling this will end up becoming Battle of the sexes!...DEJA VU all over again!

Ppl have the right to be with anyone they wish....i dont see the reason why ppl should be calld names and what not...Sanka dhuudhi or san Qol, the fact of the matter remains that, every woman controls her destiny and 'the sanka dhuudhi' himeself remember is a man...he has every legitimate reason to love and drool over any woman including SOMALIS...besides whats the big deal here? i mean HOW many somali BOYS find 'sankadhuhdi' women FINE? amd actually date them?,have kids by them? whys that not a shoker?--how many somali ppl drinnk,club? kill? and do all things contrary to SOMALINIMO?...

Jts because we see ourselves superior to 'JAREERS'?,that even if someone says that our women are cute we get upset?!

am out1

well opinion. islamically u r ur fathers till u get married den u become ur husbands responsability, nways ideal. unfortunately due to the ignorance n sheer disobedience this blessing has been dissolved from both parties in many cases.

lets face it our parents have failed us, i mean most of us think we have been islamically raised, but truelly we have not been.

peez

Vanquish,

Find proof of what you just said. That we are properties of MEN. ;)

Nomad,

By calling them Jareers, you are implying that we do not have kinky hair...and that is a total LIE. Besides, by also implying that african-americans are "sankadhuudhi" you are saying that west africans are on the same boat (since they are, in fact, descendants of AFRICANS!).

Somalis are the most confused people on this earth :rolleyes:

Macalin   

I was reffering to the tittle somalis give to non somali ppl...it has nothing to do with me or kinky or nappy hair!--i should prolly quote it like i did the 'sankadhudhi'

Its a title!.....besides one word from my entire message which i thought was positive-could u atleast give me props for being rational?--not that i need it,but it be darn fair,if you balanced both sides of the equation-after all i believe i mentioned some legitimate issues over there