Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

A thread for King Koya~!

RedSea   

Hello there sire/maddam,

All praise is due to Allah, the creator and sustainer of the worlds. He alone we worship and His help we seek. I declare and I am witness that there is No god but Allah, and Mohamed is his messenger and seal of all Prophets peace be upon him and All noble Holly prophet sent to preach to us the devine messenage that there is ONLY 1 God, the creator of the seven heavens, the earth and whatever that is in/between them.

After that,

Firstly and foremost, I would like to say welcome to Somaliaonline.

Secondly, as humans when we seek to convince someone of ones believe we need to satisfy that individual of whatever question he/she may possess. It's the preachers' obligation to clearify his believes in order to come across as both honest and truthful which that he preaches. As such, I have asked a question previously regarding the believe of Trinity and how it somehow makes sense to you that 1=3. Furtunately, I came across today stories of former Christians themselves who have embrace Islam as their faith.

These conversts are mostly former preachers themselves, so they have a good idea of what they are talking about. They fully explained the 'Trinity' in nutshel in the following website: http://islamtomorrow.com/ .

A former TEXAN preacher ESTES (Whom you may find his story interesting by the way; Brother Yusuf Estes. who now has a beautiful name of Yusuf Estes had to say this:

"Trinity Concept

Strangely enough, the word "Trinity" is not in the Bible. And it has been a concern for religious scholars as early as 200 years after Jesus was raised up by Almighty God. I would ask preachers or ministers to give me some sort of an idea how 'one' could figure out to become 'three' or how God Himself, Who can do anything He Wills to do, cannot just forgive people's sins, but rather and had to become a man, come down on earth, be a human, and then take on the sins of all people; keeping in mind that all along He is still God of the whole universe and does as He Wills to do, both in and outside of the universe as we know it. They never seemed to be able to come up with anything other than opinions or strange analogies"_Yusuf Estes in his paper of 'how he became a Muslim'.

the source:

So since this whole trinity thing was not something even known to Jesus son of Mary, how is that people had the guts to add whatever they wished into the bible? it's odd isn't dear fellow SOLEr.

You see in Islam, adding something to the book from its original text is a huge offense and is punishable ultimately by a hellfire.

They exposed everything about the church. They said Islam better represents Jesus son of Mary in more rational way than the Christian faith.

So my fellow SOLER, I like you look over of what they had to say in the cited webpage. In addition, for more you may also click 'on my homepage' where there is plenty of info designed for people like you who are interested in learning Islam.

I myself are interested in learning about your faith. So how about it. yeah how about your tell me little bit more (your personal intake) about the Trinity. I am very appriciative of your time and attention.

Thanks sire/maddam,

your friend,

red sea.

Unfortunately my thread calling for his banning from SOL was withdrawn! I got no idea why? Could it be that here it is not who breaks the rules but rather whom SOL ADMIN wishes to bann gets banned.

Iam so mad :mad:

umm zak, look at all the fun we're having. we haven't agreed on or had this much to talk about since whoa.

i say we should award this king koya for bringing us lot closer to each other. i'm even sharing my popcorn with cara.

RedSea   

"I and the father are one"_John 10:30.

So basically Jesus son of Mary supposedly said that he and God are 1 and the same. How could it be?

King Koya..

King Koya

If Mary (peace be upon her) is the mother of God then who is the creator and who is the created? Wouldn't Mary (peace be upon her)be the one who will reward and punish her son?

RedSea   

^Good questions..

A christian was placing papers on windshield of people's vehicles today. That paper was hand written copy explaining the Trinity.

It said Trinity is like 'The ICE=GOD (with Pure love), the Steam= holy ghost, and liqued=Jesus( he radically loves us and wants to creat special friendship with us)

This is rather a desperate way to rationalize something that is seemingly impossible; 1=3.

If Jesus's miraclous birth led people to believe he was God, then what is more difficult one without a mother and father(Adam, father of mankind) or one with mother(Jesus son of Mary)?

Originally posted by Seekknowledge:

King Koya

If Mary (peace be upon her) is the mother of God then who is the creator and who is the created? Wouldn't Mary (peace be upon her)be the one who will reward and punish her son?

God is the creator and created Mary, In order to save humankind (read: those who accept Jesus), he took human form and shed blood. That is why in Church Christians eat bread and drink red wine = Jesus' flesh and blood.

In Russia, some orthodox Christians worship Mary as God's mother.

About Mary punishing her son, I think the funniest part is that Jesus was taught about God and Judaism. One Christian's reply to this was that at the age of ten he outsmarted his religious teachers. I really do feel sorry for Christians. No wonder hardcore atheism came from Christian countries, the ridiculousness of their religion makes anyone with a brain angry.

Nehanda   

Surely as Muslim we should be respecting other's views rather than ridiculing them.

I find it silly that just because KK differs from certain views that we hold we should act childish and demand that he is banned. Why because we find it a threat?

As long as he does not insult the religion, Allah and our beloved prophet (pbuh) then let KK voice his views. Lets us explain to KK why we believe in Islam and enjoy the teaching of the prophet (pbuh). Invite him to share with us why he chose Christianity over Islam or for that matter over other religions. We could all learn something from each other.