Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Who Defines the Culture of SOL?

^^Yes, brother tukaale, we've no choice but to confront these burcad who are doing everything to downsize our existance in here. So, I have some ideas as to how we can tackle their plots, and also, before I do that, I need to see your views and coordinate our visions so that we can effectly secure an easy win against them.

Waan ku sugaayaa, balantuna waa shirweynihii ka hortaga falaagada Somaliaonline ka dilaacday!

Tuujiye   

Waraa Shalee Ma ahee doraad intaad imaadeen aa bilaabeysaan daaca qurun iyo dirac jiidoo....

Ma ogid miyaa SOL culture in la badalay oo korkeeda jimneestiko bilaa nikis laga dheelay nacalaa iskaarbahaa kutaalee......yaa ku dheelay maka see hee?...lol..guygoo ina baqti lagde la dhaho..lol...

you obviously have issues with certain individuals, the sooner you let it out, the better it will be for you. Start talking, or else iska aamu and meel iska fadhiiso and quit whining.

LAyzie..ceesh caleek yaaqee...Odayaasha aa shafka ku taageysid jooji yaaqee..Anoo kale ma aha oo hadii shfka igu saa taagtid kaa.........lol..missed you layzie..lol

Wareer Badanaa!!!

^Wah, meeshii meel la isku shukaansado maas noqotay? Kabax adi, sharcalaa qabtaaye! Hadii kale, looto lees kaaga saaraa Alle-ubaahne saas kuu bacdhabaayo! :mad:

Tuujiye   

Waraa adiga ilaah ma u baahnidoo maxaa ramadanka barxadaan ku dhigay..bax masaajidka soo xaaq xaaqor something

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Alla-ubaahne (you certainly do smile.gif ),

Who runs SOLnet?

Me and my cabal.

Fickle my hackles and I'll unleash my very loyal army (the jaajuus) on you.

Now, when are you gonna answer my questions. You know...about the cockfighting and midget throwing as halal sports. I still haven't recieved satisfactory reply.

Sol Culture?

This is just a forum, people who read a lot of contemporary literature converge here to discuss issues, at least that’ my understanding of this culture. Again culture is a huge subject, I would say sol is a sub-Culture of the oral tradition of debating about topics, or just ranting about issues.

When sol becomes a cult, we can safely agree then that all the members have identical principles and collective outlooks on issues, but at the moment, it remains to be just a forum to debate.

^^The foruming aspect of the debate is the culture i am talking about, brother. That is my concern which recently has attracted our attention, because we found out that some elements among the nomads are upto this conspiracy for setting an unjust culture and deceptive framework for debate.

Watch out, man, we're pooling our energies here to halt that once and for all!

^^Good, you make our job easy. Here is the big fish! Waa inaan baarnaa. Now, open the mouth.., what do we get here.... :( Tukaale, chech it! I see some weapons of mass destruction, i.e. the poisonous culture he used to pose every nomad! :mad:

Can we say now 'Mission accomplished'? :D