Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Who Defines the Culture of SOL?

I personaly respect the moderators in this site who tirelessly work to maintain a vital site with sound qualities, but sometimes with the out-numbering quantities of posts by morally reckless elements, they surely diluted the the taste of the site. With the fame some have gained through numerous posts of no relevence to the standard of the site, it seems there is already a negative culture in place that gives them an immunity from questioning their foul tactics. The breeding ground of this negative culture are mainly aided by two things, the stoogies who are in full collaporations with the lead individuals for the negative culture, and their skillful ability to denigrate others as well as their views in alliance with their stoogies agaist anyone they deem enemy. This, of course, is very troubling for individuals who are at contrast to their views, especially when they sponsor and set topics that are intended to perpetuate solely for offending the denominations of others. These individuals are very unique in their writings for several characteristics, including that of assassinating the integrity of others, presenting themselves very improperly in dealing others, using dishonest means for debating, and concealing the facts by insisting some very unfound grounds, especially when they feel lost in debate. My question is how can one inform those unprincipled individuals to withdraw from such behaviours? What is it known to be the culture and standard of SOL debating? How can we tackle the spread of such deceptive and diluting tactics from becoming the platform we conduct our debates? Is there a proper discourse that we can create to address the growing threat of the negative culture?

Let's find a solution for this issue, nomads!

Originally posted by Aeronwen:

Are you still upset about my post-count? Waxba ha warwarin, I'm sure you'll reach my level one day.
smile.gif

You are given a huge space, sister, to express your views, and I don't intend to proceed with anyone here except the big reckless fishes, who are the main reason for this topic. However, I would like to clarify that sometimes its not wise to engage with the people who are subject to the guidelines of the big diluters, so I selected to target them in an effort to influence their downright recklessness. Now you can enjoy here with impunity, I guess. smile.gif

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

These individuals are very unique in their writings for several characteristics, including that of assassinating the integrity of others, presenting themselves very improperly in dealing others, using dishonest means for debating, and concealing the facts by insisting some very unfound grounds, especially when they feel lost in debate.

Ahahahahaha. Be kind about yrself. Nobody else will bother. ;)

Now what's with the attention-seeking, man? U're looking for trouble in Ramadan! Ha kuu macaanaato.... adoo sooman. :D

I advise my sisters to get out of the way of this discussion because the aim of it is to find out the symptoms of this negative culture and probably to single out the suspected individuals who are steering the negative culture for their advantages. I understand the motives behind some sisters in here, but I don't blame them, they are innocents, and only used by them as instruments. Our mission knows nothing but immediate results for leading a clean atmospheric discussions. We will do whatever it takes to avoid collateral damages, using our discriminatory data, we assure hast win over the few ramnents of Eedeeysaneyaasha. We may sound strange with our commitments, but change will come as we continue striving for the eradications of those immoral-lords, once and for all.

boqor_maxamuud.jpg

The epitome of Soomaali man's culture. A perfect koofiyad Barawaani on the top. A nice, old-style camaamad (not the red ones those everything-Sacuudi-worshipping surwaalgaab wear) on shoulder, not on the head. A great, fashionable hoosgundi. A nice home-made jambal.

That will be in my utopic retirement day, down in a Soomaali city or town, peacefully enjoying the scenic views with a koob of shaah, contemplating about the old dreary, gloomy and chilly days in a city then known of Koronto. One of these days, Eebe haduu idmo.

Laba-X   

"and I don't intend to proceed with anyone here except the big reckless fishes, who are the main reason for this topic."

...Magacyadooda maad inoo soo bandhigtid Alle-Ubaahne, eynu wada karbaashnee!

Miskiin, as your contemplating dwelling in some somali city with your koob Shaah and jambal, i am here devising ways of getting back to Barsha Sare, where i can revist past scenes of delight. sitting outside the Buul with my Macawis, Shaal, a cup of qaxwe with Bun, later followed by a freshly made dhiil of caana geel, would be my ultimate relaxation!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

You are given a huge space, sister, to express your views, and I don't intend to proceed with anyone here except the big reckless fishes, who are the main reason for this topic. However, I would like to clarify that sometimes its not wise to engage with the people who are subject to the guidelines of the big diluters, so I selected to target them in an effort to influence their downright recklessness. Now you can enjoy here with impunity, I guess.
smile.gif

Aronwen,

I think he just called you an 'airhead'

Airhead.gif

PS

Sol has a defined culture?

And there I was thinking it was just a glorified chat room. Must work harder to influence this culture to be an exact reflection of me. :cool:

Alle-ubaahane,

I second Raganimo’s question. Spill the beans, saaxib. I got your back. ;)

I advise my sisters to get out of the way of this discussion

First of all, there isn't a discussion in place.

Secondly, you have mood swings, and that means you identify with the same sisters you are advising to get out of the way of this so called rampage you are on, not a discussion.

I really don't know what you are going on about, you obviously have issues with certain individuals, the sooner you let it out, the better it will be for you. Start talking, or else iska aamu and meel iska fadhiiso and quit whining.