Sign in to follow this  
money

Somalinglish Love Story: When FaaRaX hits on XaliiMO

peasant   

Money bro, you are very creative mansha,allah a, great stuff and keep up the cool work. we hungry for some more . I liked the characters Ali atoore and fadumo gaabo and hope you dont eliminate these two characters too early.

Really disappointed money!! I was thinking just log on and read some more of that fresh staff straight out of building "M" lol.. but nothing yet ..I guess you want keep us waiting..that's cool..

^lol@xanaaqaaga, iibiis way dhaafte sheekada. Are you sure you are not lost?(sports section that way>>>>>)

PS:Money, it was a decent story, but the last part you posted sounded a bit corny.

Aaliyyah   

loool that was hilarious .....faduma gaab was right alwaaax baa tahay xita markay guriga kugu timid maad " haye" uun dhahasa....... ilaahow sahal.. icon_razz.gif

it seems you posted this story close to a month ago............we are all excited to know how things went...dnt keep us waiting :D

money   

Aqiyaarta raali ahaada; I am gonna continue this. I have been busy little bit and I will be traveling coming weeks for participating a lot of graduation cermonies ( my cousins, nephews and nieces are graduating from collages, high schools, middle schools, kindergartens,...)

But I promise this series will continue ...depending on my mood and the creative mandate you gave me here.