Sign in to follow this  
lander_girl04

CHECK THIS FIRST!

OKAY!

Every now and then I come online and makeup a topic.

If i know it will work or not. I don't care.

I am just sharing my view......sharing what i am learning from somalians.

First of all this topic is about MARRIAGE.

PPL or my family or friends just tell me about marriage tell me to get married.

But I look around see how can i marry a SOMALI GUY ?

Listen up walalhi

Somalian guys ALL over the WORLD.... the single guys

1-STOP ACTING

2-RESPECT YOURSELF

3-FEAR ALLAH

4-STOP USING GIRLS.

5- stop PLAYING girls STOP playing yourselfs.STOP PLAYING with girls hearts

WALAAHI GIVE IT UP..... AND JUST BE REAL

AND HAVE SELF CONTROL.

ALOT OF GOOD GIRLS DON'T WANNA "MARRY" BECAUSE half of the guys are playing and know only HOW TO play,

GIVE IT UP THIS IS NOT BASKETBALL

TO THE somalian girls.

1- FEAR ALLAH TRUELY

2- STOP USING GUYS in a evil way

3- BE TRUE to yourself to guys.

4- GROWUP

5- RESPECT YOURSELF to the fullest

WHY AM I DOING THIS?

WHY AM I WRITING THIS?

HALF OF YOU ALREADY ARE SAYING RIGHT NOW

"OHH SHIT look @ this ***** telling us this"

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT hey it's up to you.PEACE!

BUT I AM sharing this because I am somali

because I am your sister in islam.

Become Leaders become good people.

Asalaamualaikum

thank you

I dont beleive that it is completely useless advice. and I mean it in a good way because dear sis people will be people. Boys will play, girls will fall for it, girls will be heart-broken.aahhh, girls will launch on revenge-mission and ofcourse will succeed, Duh! and another cycle of hate will begin. war of the sexes? yeah, bring it on boys! But really playtime is over, that is what i tell my generation. They aint teens anymore, so it is about time they took life seriously but do they listen? dont know, dont care.

---------------------------------------

Get Up, Up! Even the best fall down sometimes

Sister Lander, I realy liked your topic, and I think I should highly credit your amazing initiative for solving the mystery of somali men's childishness with your great advices about fearing Allah. Masha-allah, you are an excellent girl who is very truthful to the reality on the ground. Please, do so as always, hoping some people will eventually grasp your indeed views.

Let me be the first man to accept your heroic advices, now. Haye abaayo, nabadeey, waana kuu duceeyay inuu ilaah janadiisa ku geeyo, aamiin.

Miriam1   

landergirl how are u lol, i dont know if u remember me,

that documentary/downtown a few months past on Chavez and Venezula. moi is a friend of a friend saying hi !!

nyway nice advice but what can you do emotions are so volatile..a world comparable to that of the 1984 novel would be so ideal if it wasn't so creepy lol

One note, Next time they tell you why dont you get married..I would honestly say, if its hurting you so much take some of the burden of me and find me a prospect..otherwise give me space yar! (the "yar" is applicable only if you watch hindi/bollywood movies)

Sometimes arranged marriages in the hindu fashion look so great, sadly they kinda suck if you arent marrying the perfect man, since no one is perfect heh... life is far too complicated...when one deals with volatile emotions..

Goes back to her book on neoclassical labour economics...

SoMa_InC   

sharing what i am learning from somalians.

First thing first and with all due respect, a group of people from Somalia are known as Somalis not Somalians!

Peace.

lander gal, do u remember the nite you were alone!! and i was telling scare stories...! did that by any chance effected u! redface.gif

we have heard from since the london bombing!... i am glad u back cuz!... i was incenses your behalf..

^Some people need to give a break the sister. You trying to make an english mistake sound more like a big problem, ain't no big deal to me - Chill you guyz, will you, thats just a language, besides this is only forum, It's not an essay you submit that one shouldn't make simply or typo mistakes or even spelling error, No way, just type as you go along, main point get you message across, that's all that matters to me.

Nice topic girl, Indeed very valuabe advices there, honestly something struck at my heart when I saw those few words addressing the brothers, good stuff, Thanks for sharing.

Advice you to be simple, avoid nacnacda dumarka and be confident to face the reality, never fear from Marriage, Insha'alah you will be blessed with descent god fearing sweatheart, or hope you do, good luck.

I beg your pardon, Tukaale ofcourse!

It was just a simple spelling mistake/error. Nothing to get excited upon.

Now I've corrected it. Again Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

FatB   

Lander may i ask why is it that "FEAR[iNG]ALLAH" comes in 3rd for the gents where it comes 1st for the ladies??

:confused:

Hey!

TO: "THE ONE AND ONLY"

walalo, "FEAR ALLAH" in 3rd place, I know but i was really thinking fast, lol silly me Error. Plus However

I believe Alot if guys are Acting... and are FORGETTING how to respect themselfs.

AND for girls, this is what i am seeing, They just sometimes use guys

and don't think about Allah.

So i hope i answered your question.

HOWEVER FEARING ALLAH should always 100% be #1

aslaams!

a group of people from Somalia are known as Somalis not Somalians!

There were so many things wrong with what the poster wrote, yet the only thing that burned your cyber fingers were the "somalians" bit, what does that say about you as an individual???(ISSUES, ISSUES, ISSUES)

SoMa_InC   

^^^^

Since I no longer delight in virtue, it’s not in my best of interest to enhance your psychologistic empirical attempts of ratiocinating around the precincts of this forum.

You seem to have naked ambitions of targeting peeps in order to prove yourself to be smart but seriously, do you have any idea of how smart you are? Normally, I don't deem to judge but on the note, I don’t know what makes you so naive, but it actually works marvellously.

Your overall stance of SOL is myopic, fatalistic, pessimistic and can be described as childish. You have been hallucinating in the forums lately, but I think you realise that all those hallucinations are filled with delusions. I think you should re-organise yourself and re-evaluate your status in this forum.

And don't even bother replying to this as I am not going to scoop to your level.