Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Radio.blog

Baashi   

Where's ur contribution Sky? Give and take man smile.gif , give and take sxb!

Ngonge,

Signore Fidel is the driver on this one from now on sxb. Send the qaraamis to the email he provided through the pm tonight! before he loses steam :D We had our chat through pm and I'm confident my man Fidel will come through.

The rest of the crew if u feel u can help in any way, form, or shape plz pm the Capo Fidel.

Spicy stuff and old dudes don't go together dude.

Got it,they do have a weak-er stomach ;)

Wisdom between the lines sort to speak appeals to them. And Johnny Cash has thrown couple of lines in this one with nice melody that goes smoothly with not so noisy tune that cought my attention.

No need to get defensive Baashow; I get it, Old dude-old musik & wisdom,bla bla..Dont punch me out yet. You are sounding like my abti now :D

I take Zephy's upbeat optimism than ur over exageration The lady has spoken and that is the final answer Brown

Respect!,Word!.

Edit: Qaraami? ,Umm OK,Add a BBC link to it while u are at it and since we are in this area,lets get some jaad & shiisha...WTF s this?:The MEDIAN age in this forum is 21[i know am cutting too close to the edge].Mr Admin,i doubt this is a valuable INVESTMENT for SOL,as 3/4 of the nomads will have no interest in it. :D We gotta save valuable server space,yo!

*Hides & Ducks*

Castro   

^^^ No need to hide or duck dude. It may well be the median age is 21 or 16. It doesn't matter.

The beauty of this thing is each one of us can have their own list of songs to put out there. For example, if you've ever wondered what makes Ngonge tick, what makes the man so violently logical, well you're in luck. Just click on his list and while reading his boredom thread, you will understand why the man is a ticking time bomb. :D

Seriously though, disk space is cheaper than dirt now. Come on, if you don't want this just say so. Don't put Qaraami down. It's how we ALL got conceived. No?

Viking   

Scandalous! Just one tune by Jonathan Butler, three by Earl Klugh but they have 26 by Tiken Jah Fakoly :confused: lol, Cheers Baashi.

Pujah   

Castro, is the music thing coming along or you forget about it. smile.gif

Jaming to

John Denver - Drunken Scotsman 2 and before that Bowling for soup - Ohio

weird I know

Castro   

Originally posted by Ceebla:

Castro, is the music thing coming along or you forget about it.
smile.gif

Oh it's coming, Ceebla. Due to bandwidth restrictions, however, it my not be on SOL. I'm not sure. Once I get it up and running, I'll approach SOL managment again. Not to mention Baashi sent me only one song. :D Not much of a list, see.