Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Radio.blog

Baashi   

Check it out

Right now I'm listening to Al Green's "Ain't no sunshine when she's gone" and before that it was Johnny Cash's "I walk The Line". Yes these are for the oldies but if you can spell the name of the artist you wanna listen then this stand alone player will play it for you.

Sida kale waa shax shax soo ma aha...

Sky   

Al Green? Someone is reliving the 60s. Although his song "Let's stay together" is the best.

Thanks for the link.

Listening to Louis Armstrong's "What a Wonderful World". Oh how I love that song. And before I was listening to another classic, Tupac and Dre's "California Love".

Just listen to Kanye West, or anything and anyone he produces for and you’ll catch some of these ol’tunes clashed with modern day hip hop beats and lyrics. The old and the new in one.

The Game is holding hip hop down right now, no doubt about that. He’s more real than 50 Cent, I think you should watch a movie/ or rather a documentary called The Real 50 Cent. Nonetheless, the new Kanye West LP has intense tunes, and I’d say its less poppy than his first LP.

Baashi   

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

^ Shax shax iyo nus. How are you,
B
?

Waa caadaas Zephy...just another day in paradise! And u? Great I hope.

Originally posted by Sky:

Al Green? Someone is reliving the 60s. Although his song "Let's stay together" is the best.

It's called a comfort zone, Sky. Sixties is a familar territory to me :D

Pheeew! Finally someone Sensible posted a topic[No offence to the rest of yall] ;)

Al-Green?, Gee Are you freinds with my ABTI Qassim Qudhuf?,who after being told that we are in 2005 refuses to leave the 60s? icon_razz.gif

Johnny Cash?,Goodness,You need to spice things up old chap!

Sida kale waa shax shax soo ma aha...

Zephy is lying to you nothing shax shax & then Nus since you left;Run Mise Been?, Aduun Baa isku Yaacsan, We need a mediator :D

Wlc Back tho'

Baashi   

Spicy stuff and old dudes don't go together dude. Wisdom between the lines sort to speak appeals to them. And Johnny Cash has thrown couple of lines in this one with nice melody that goes smoothly with not so noisy tune that cought my attention.

I take Zephy's upbeat optimism than ur over exageration :D The lady has spoken and that is the final answer Brown.

Shax shax has its share of connotation too. Lil cyber drama in which faceless screen characters satisfy their ego and seek lil attention will count as being shax shax :D .

NGONGE   

Welcome back, saaxib.

I trust all is well on your side and you’ve been working very hard to get that promotion. If the youngsters here should learn anything from you, it would be that when men go away they usually return with gifts for everyone. And oh what a gift you came back with!

I took the liberty of testing it and can confirm that it indeed received the NGONGE Seal Of Approval. In a matter of minutes I was away shaking my head to Randy Crawford, Ella Fitzgerald and now Grand Master Flash is mumbling about being close to the edge and trying not to lose his head!

You’re asking about this place? It’s like a jungle sometimes; it makes me wonder how I keep from going under.. :D

What? What? I too was an MTV child, baby.

Castro   

This rules. Barrington Levy rules. My iPod is going to plot my assassination. Thanks Baashi. I wonder how long it'll stay free. I was behind a corporate firewall at work all day and couldn't get to it and now I can't get off. I like the buffering of a new song while you're listening to another. That's cool.

Upon further study, apparently you can offer streaming audio from any site. MP3 --> streaming format and voila. That's very cool.

Libaax Sankatabte, since you're back on SOL, you think we can put some MP3's on the server to listen to music while SOL-ing? Think about it? I mean the link for Music is already there but takes you no where. The radioblogclub.com provides the MP3 -->RBS conversion software. 64-bit compression gives pretty damn good quality audio. All we'll need is some extra disk space to store the mp3's. Bada bim bada bum. If you're short on time, I'll set it up for you. I'll even donate a 40 GB hard drive which could hold all the Somali music we need. What do you say dude? This would certainly take SOL to the next level. A complete Somali Online Experience.

Let's do this. It can be done, I know it. I've done the technical research and it's what it was designed for. And between Baashi's brilliant discovery and your political clout, we can do this.