Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

K'naan Lands in Hargeisa

Juxa   

look at her grinning. i expect caano-geel and that package JB is holding for me.

bal soo dhaweeya k'naan and not alla maryam mursal style

Blessed   

Juxa.. LOL.

Heedhe, caano geel iyo foox-ba waa laguu keeni, laakin JB wuxuu hayo waa in machino lagu baadhaa marka hore. Muqumad iwl.. are illegal here. Tehehehe.

Hamse   

k'naan is wellknown to adore habashis and ethiopia. as recent as few months ago, he was quoting as saying this

"I gotta say, Kenya was amazing, Uganda was great, but nowhere in the world thus far parallels da love i've been given in Djibouti & Ethiopia". "They put me in [Ethiopian] Emperor Haile Selassie's favorite hotel room," "There is a conf space in my living room area, where he met heads of states."

the poor kid is happy to sleep in evil emperor's hotel room and thinks that is a big achievement. he doesn't know that very room is a room of darkness where his country was divided and his people's destiny decided by habasha.

Stop being a hater here dude ,,,, he should be proud that he slept in a historical hotel room and that is it.

Now wait and listen what he says about Hargeisa too.

hodman   

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

jb TOL Hadaatahay feed the brother with some caano geel & waslado ninku waa laf & maqaar
icon_razz.gif

:D:D:D u heard the request JB ninka wax siiya macluul buu u bakhtiyay :D

I love Knan, he is wonderful.

Blessed didn't know u were in Hargeisa! ur so lucky to be there :cool:

RedSea   

I love the Ethiopian people too. What is wrong with that. I however, I hate, hate their evil regime. K'naan has expressed his opposition to Ethiopian regimes many times and protested openly against the Ethiopian invasion while you and your state Puntland were raving about it. Adeer dont ruin the thread with your nonsense. K'naan is the best.

Originally posted by Hamse:

k'naan is wellknown to adore habashis and ethiopia. as recent as few months ago, he was quoting as saying this

quote:

"I gotta say, Kenya was amazing, Uganda was great, but nowhere in the world thus far parallels da love i've been given in Djibouti & Ethiopia". "They put me in [Ethiopian] Emperor Haile Selassie's favorite hotel room," "There is a conf space in my living room area, where he met heads of states."

the poor kid is happy to sleep in evil emperor's hotel room and thinks that is a big achievement. he doesn't know that very room is a room of darkness where his country was divided and his people's destiny decided by habasha.
chatbaris.com