Suldaanka

A last minute pull out by Cheeseman gives Somaliland a free goal in Nairobi.

SL used kenya to score points and gain support from an enemy against another Somali. Really Im glad your jeegan show to other somalis how can you go low on this. 

galbeedi   

When I heard the news about a meeting in Kenya, I said, how stupid is the Farmaajo government to host these talks in Kenya.

Either they realized the last minute how awkward this is going to be considering the Kenyan feud and canceled, or Somaliland officials leaking the meeting to the media without confirmation from Somali government. 

Maxaa Kenya geynaya. Go Turkey or other places.

5 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

When I heard the news about a meeting in Kenya, I said, how stupid is the Farmaajo government to host these talks in Kenya.

Either they realized the last minute how awkward this is going to be considering the Kenyan feud and canceled, or Somaliland officials leaking the meeting to the media without confirmation from Somali government. 

Maxaa Kenya geynaya. Go Turkey or other places.

Kenya wants to hurt Somalia. Bring SL to kenya and inform all the world before one day from the meeting and where , Nairobi !. Before we use to know the location and day meeting in months , not just couple days like in kenya case. Anyway Kenya provide SL what they ask for , let see ictraaf project where can go . 

^

If only supposed “own goals”—however silly it sounds—could bring about the much coveted ictiraaf for our hapless, hopeless, and helpless secessionist SOL clique, then by all means let koofurians learn to play without a goalie..😝

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

SULDAANKA, who are delegates from international community?  These look to me some European tourists invited for breakfast tea?

20 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

SULDAANKA, who are delegates from international community?  These look to me some European tourists invited for breakfast tea?

Those Europeans in Kenya, they all look like tourists don't they? That is what happens when you dine and wine too much and go for Safari every other day.

The attendees include Representation from UN, IGAD, EU, US, UK, Turkey Sweden among others. 

Saalax   
45 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Right decision considering today's news.

Indeed. Any future meetings with mamuul goboleeds must happen inside Somalia or Somalia aligned countries:Qatar & Turkey. It was a good decision by N&N.