Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

I wonder Why?

OG Moti   

I am still wondering why... u here to see why I am wondering ? ok listen to this and dont tell me i am wrong .. it is an insult to my intelligence.... I wonder why

1. Somali women so nice to none somali men and rude to somali men

2. Somali women sees only the bad side of somali men and never the good side thou the good sides of somali men are much more than their bad side

3. Some Somali women is trying hard to be westernized but their hearts resist the idea but they still try hard anyway

4. Somali women seems the only women to take abusive advantage of women's rights and 911 calls

5. a lot of somali women, love means a rich man who can buy her lots of stuff

I am still wondering.......

6. Somali women everyone things they are beautiful but themselves.

7. Somali women education is not important .. cause she things once married only kids and husband is her life, nothing else?

Still wondering....

8. Somali women have a hard time adjust with other environments rather than somalia

9. Somali women so lovely yet again so annoying

10. somali women is what i want to end up with and i dont know why?

still wondering ... why.... peace

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

[QB] 1. Somali women so nice to none somali men and rude to somali men

wow! sistas wazzup with that! we adore u and be with yall till doomsday! what r we doing wrong that make u dizz us late this! i am convert! i never wanned to date a axlimo in my live! honestly! but then i got hooked with with one! i got converted! i tellya, it dont matter whether if she is Haley or blond bimbo! xalimo is my thing! so ladys chill and give homes a break!

can we all get along! love..........

OG im wondering too when you are going to stop somali women this and that blah blah blah :rolleyes: get real bro and hook up with one of your indho yar easy as that...

OG Moti   

Filsan sister i was just wondering... no reason u insult my human rights by asking me to get indho yar... just answer my Q..... why? u know it is true

Peace

Originally posted by OG-Moti:
1. Somali women so nice to none somali men and rude to somali men

2. Somali women sees only the bad side of somali men and never the good side thou the good sides of somali men are much more than their bad side

3. Some Somali women is trying hard to be westernized but their hearts resist the idea but they still try hard anyway

4. Somali women seems the only women to take abusive advantage of women's rights and 911 calls

5. a lot of somali women, love means a rich man who can buy her lots of stuff

I am still wondering.......

6. Somali women everyone things they are beautiful but themselves.

7. Somali women education is not important .. cause she things once married only kids and husband is her life, nothing else?

Og-Moti, what I wonder is whether you have based these "theories" (for lack of a better word) on real evidence gathered through research or just through hearsay?

OG Moti   

Dear sisters I declare that these facts i stated are based on real evidences, I have no thing against my dear sisters, however it is all true nothing but the truth .. every brother and sister knows that what i said is correct, it is not theories or hearsay .. it is a fact and every sister knowns in her heart that this is true...

so is there a sister who will break the silent and say it is all true give me that much credit... smile.gif peace

Raxmah   

8. Somali women have a hard time adjust with other environments rather than somalia

Contradict each other. ;)

Since this is a "I wonder why..." moment, what the heck!

I wonder why...

1. Some Somali men (e.g. OG_Moti) jump to conclusions when a few somali women do or say something.

2. Some Somali men treat Somali women like crap and expect to be treated like a king.

3. Some Somali men say women try hard to be westernized when they themselves do it as well.

4. Some Somali men abusive to their wives in the first place? :rolleyes:

5. Some Somali men love to have the wife do all the house work.

I am still wondering...Hmmm...

6. Some Somali men claim they love the women when it's mainly because of her body.

7. Some Somali men complain about their wives not thinking education is important when they basically force her to sit around in the house.

8. Some Somali men keep refering to deqaan non-stop.

9. A Somali man would be the last thing I would want to end up with. But yet I kno 99.9% I will. So sad....*sigh*

Before you respond to my "I wonder why..." moment, remember that I said SOME because I KNOW not ALL Somali men are inhuman and abnormal. :D

.:peace n lu:.

OG Moti   

I am wondering more now...

1. Why somali men work so and not been appriciated by the lady who he love so dearly.

2. Why somali men try so hard to please somali women when there is nothing you can do to please them

3. why somali men work 16 hours 24/7 and when they come home all it is waiting for them is problems and complains

4. why somali men have to report to the police station when they have done nothing wrong, and it is all because of 911 call from their house by some lady they gave their life to...

5. Why somali men expected to give and give and never take?

I wonder even more

6. Why somali men never get rich when they work long hours (research indicates all the money they make goes to the lady's relatives not even his relatives)

7. Why somali men put up to the pressure?

No wonder......

8. Some Somali men Eat QAAD more and more...

9. No wonder why Somali men marry at old age

10 no Wonder to somali men marrage means death raw, and suicide ....

Peace

A7LA-SHU   

- diamond princess -

that was cute. but im afraid no answer for any of dat "I WONDER WHYs" the only answer i can think of is coz they are jerks icon_razz.gif

filsan tell him.. home boy here don't wanna get some indho yare and complaining about some somali ladies when he can't find one in his home town lol... smile.gif

Og moti sweety if i was u i would listen to MIZZ Filsan and get that indho yare, coz u ain't gettin younger anyway grandpa.. :D:D lol

Rudy... u are converted? woow. who is that good lady who changed ya.... and did she thought we didn't had enough rudies so she had to convert ya lol... icon_razz.gif:D

magnooa-gal! u will fall 1 day for the love tko! i would like to see u then and watch u being all mushy and blushing! what a sight to see!!! xalimo have closed their hearts with encyrpted passed word to farahs who helpless wait till time catches up with them! then xalimos realize after being around the block, yub, senior farah has been her default hubby! but then...sudanta maana keenay! so opportunaties gets wasted and disfunctionality continues in our society!!!!

Qac Qaac   

waraa Rudy, when u say i converted. R U SAYING U CONVERTED TO CHRISTIANITY?....

how come no one seen this, or are we all busy with this gender war thing.

hey og mote, i agree with u couple of pts, but the pt u saying they don't want to be educated, i don't agree with u, but mostly 80% i feel u bro.

dimond princess, what the hell does, this mean i don't want a somali man, but i'll end up with one anyways, HELLO. pls sis wake up and smell the coffe, u know u somali women, only somali men could treat u guys right.

magnoona, filsan, pls no name calling, just input your opinions in some other way.

at the end if u girls wanna end up with some non-somalies, go ahead. i am not worried. the ratio is 9-1. 9 women to one man. so girls i kind of feel u, if u guys thing ur chances of getting a somali man is slim then go for it.

Saalixa   

ameenah good one ;) u r the first to say sumthin sooooooooo true.

moti, alla i wish i new what that meant, maybe moti stands for lonliness, fear, lust because brother u seem to be deeply hurt Let me guess... ur sweetheart didnt give it to u, or maybe she refused ur hand in marriage or etc and u come here nomad.com taking all ur anger on us somali females no matter who and u dont even know all of us individually, assalting us, verbally abusing us,degrading our loyalty and dignity to the lowest degree, :( comparing us to i dont want to say but u know what. So who's to blame? What goes around, comes around and i wonder why so many somali men marry around 2 TO 3 WIFES WHEN THEY HAVE EVERYTHING WIT JUST ONE BUT YET THEY ARE NEVA SATISFIED AND WANT MORE. Yet you nomad males say we are fussy and nver satisfied. Allah knows all and is well aquianted with all things, i feel sorry for some of my fellow married somali sistahs especially in the west.Allah will surely ask u all with how u served ur family esp ur wife and what will u all say? OHH which one the fisrt or the third? redface.gif i wonder :rolleyes: