Sign in to follow this  
STOIC

Liberation!!

STOIC   

It was a lovely day-much too lovely to walk as a graduating class of 2006.I have often heard it coming, finally it did last Saturday. There it was Stoic taking a new step. I was having a refreshing plunge on my mind when finally the school president signal as to switch the tassel to the left eye. When I finally looked up in the crowd, there it was I spotted family and friends yelling my name. I seemed like a toothpick in relation to the three thousand graduating student. There has never been anything quite like last Saturday. This was a natural fact of life. May I take this opportunity to thank SOL for keeping me busy and occupied before the invention of facebook. SOL kept me busy after long nights of studying Organic, Biochemistry, History, Religion, and Physics. Dazed with relief I can say thanks to Allah!

Ibtisam   

Congratulation upon completing it Finally... lool I know it felt like a life time. Well done.

I’m looking forward to mine too... lool

:D

Castro   

Stoic, hambalyo atheer. War ileen meesha twenty-somethings baa iskugu yimid. No wonder I'm sticking out like a sore toe.

Get a job and a wife quick atheer.

Originally posted by STOIC:

It was a lovely day-much too lovely to walk as a graduating class of 2006.I have often heard it coming, finally it did last Saturday. There it was Stoic taking a new step. I was having a refreshing plunge on my mind when finally the school president signal as to switch the tassel to the left eye. When I finally looked up in the crowd, there it was I spotted family and friends yelling my name. I seemed like a toothpick in relation to the three thousand graduating student. There has never been anything quite like last Saturday. This was a natural fact of life. May I take this opportunity to thank SOL for keeping me busy and occupied before the invention of facebook. SOL kept me busy after long nights of studying Organic, Biochemistry, History, Religion, and Physics. Dazed with relief I can say thanks to Allah!

Congrats Stoic & Good job. Proud of you son,keep up the good work,now its grad school no sleep get your azz back to work alrght.

Now,here is sol's commencement party for you.

image_grad_books.jpg

Johnny B   

Graduating means simply getting liberated from beeing bookworm,but not from beeing a worm,Welcome to the liberated world of sandworms. :D

Congrats SOTIC !!

Stoic you did well, congratulations. Now you can sleep in late and do all the other stuff normal people do. Oooooh how I wish I was liberated too.

ZOLA   

congrats..at list u liberated urself and u did not need the U.S to help u...ok that was a joke..

good luck with all ur future plans...

A.A