Sign in to follow this  
STOIC

Liberation!!

Haneefah   

Masha'Allah brother, I'm happy for you. May Allah guide you to use the education you've attained to benefit yourself as well as the Ummah :cool:

So what is next (yes, the dreaded question)? Grad school-Biomed research? Whetever you decide to pursue Insha'Allah, have complete tawakul in your Rabb and uderstand that He is the source all provisions. I say this because most new grads (after the period of excitement) fall into a deep state of stress and frustration either over employment or the whole graduate/professional school pursuits (to the extent where you'd prefer your organic chem/micro labs :D ). But if you maintain the remembrance of Allah at all times and more importantly, seek His knowledge (for that is the true and blessed cilm), He shall guide you to the path of success!

^ That's a really nice thing to say.

Massive congrats, STOIC - Well done and best of luck with your chosen path. :cool:

Best wishes to all the 2006 graduates.

STOIC   

Thank you all. Thanks Abrar, you are right that we have to pray to Allah to guide us all as we edit our lives. Immediately after you walk out the graduation lawn, the first question everyone asks you is, what is next? Graduate school? Job? Or even marriage plans? For now I have a plan of applying to graduate school this June before I find myself lonely and deserted by the world. I am longing for the sight of Kenyan shores to visit my mom (IA). The only book I will open for now will be the book that will fill my eyes with the sight of the global world :D .

Khayr   

Originally posted by STOIC:

Thank you all. Thanks Abrar, you are right that we have to pray to Allah to guide us all as we edit our lives. Immediately after you walk out the graduation lawn, the first question everyone asks you is, what is next? Graduate school? Job? Or even marriage plans? For now I have a plan of applying to graduate school this June before I find myself lonely and deserted by the world. I am longing for the sight of Kenyan shores to visit my mom (IA). The only book I will open for now will be the book that will fill my eyes with the sight of the global world
:D

Thats a big accomplishment, so congratulations for making it to the 'Real World'. Hope you keep in touch with your classmates, so that you can network with them. In the 'Real World', it ain't what you know but rather - who you know.

In anycase, take some time off and enjoy your time.